Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still available for any interested buyers.

This WILL sell out quickly...

Honesty :lol

Not sure if I've used this in THIS thread before, but it's ALWAYS relevant with Sideshow . . .

Because%20Sideshow%2002%20meme_zpsinyumgge.jpg

Glad I was invited to the super selective early order invitation. Secured mine... :rolleyes2

Even I fell for that one a little. Although I ordered it because I liked it ultimately, the price is still a joke however so I'm not surprised in the least that this still hasn't sold out yet. It isn't like 750 is a super low ES in reality.

Now that Prime officially has the license. As much as I really love this piece, I think I'm gonna wait and save my dollars.

I like the sculpt enough to want to keep the order.

It's stylised JUST enough to make it distinct from anything else that might get put out there WITHOUT looking derpy (like the "new" P1 1:4 maquette).

true, but will also depend if they can pull off the finish, which is a big IF. I may fold if they do pull it off lol

:lol 6' 2" Pred fan here :)

Snap. As for this, I still like it just as much as I did when I first saw it. But the prospect of a Prime 1 1/3 Big chap, and Predator 2 has me so giddy that I would happily cancel this LSB to put the funds towards them instead. This LSB is beautiful, but offers no value at all and they're still pushing so hard to try and sell it that I suspect it will only lose value in future. And with my funds being rather tight currently, I may have to make some decisions that Prime 1 will likely win easily.

they are most likely going to try and push that Elder back out for the same price as Wolf, if not more. I think if Prime starts showing finished Pred pieces out before this Wolf ships, sells will dip even more. It's nice that we will have more options now, even though they are expensive ones. Bad time to be a Pred fan for the wallet.

Back