Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless it's a closed mouth or masked version, they will really piss off collectors (at least myself) if they try and pull some **** like that, part of why I spent the high price on this was the limited run.

wonder if they will get free shipping :lol

Merica son! :lol

:hi5::duff:fireworks:flag

giphy.gif

:monkey3

I'd be OK with an asian market version, but only if they cut down the edition number on the original in due proportion.

Otherwise, that's a really sh!@ty move.

who came out with this so called rumor anyways? Considering the sells on this are prolly low, why come out with an asia edition when you could have just let retailers get this version to begin with?

Sideshow have done it before on rare occasions with the Gollum PF, C3PO, Spiderman and Scarface busts, but in those cases I always thought it was just a sly way of making more and bypassing edition size. This bust is available in Australia for a bargain 1k... so I'm not sure why it can't get to Asia if it's here.

yea, I thought those all sold very well? This so called rumor is just another reason to keep me from ordering one of these.

Yeah I'm not going to get this at the price it is here it's double what I paid for the ex Predator LSB screw that and if there's going to be even more released I'll let someone else take the hit and pick it up later CBG style

I called it, higher price. Surely wasn't expecting 650-freaking-dollars for this. Sad for all those interested, me included.

Yeah interested but the price is almost double from the 1st Predator bust.

Back