Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one, I'm not surprised at all that this is still available. As spectacular as it is, it's a $650 LSB....

Here is an interview with the sculptor of the Wolf Predator LSB (Amilcar Fong), my apologies if this was posted already. Interesting questions asked here:
https://ccfigures.blogspot.com.br/2016/08/dangerous-aliens.html

Thanks for posting this - hadn't seen it.

I found this interesting . . .

"(AAF): Well, I actually designed and sculpted just one of them, the Wolf Predator Bust. But I helped them to design the Alien King and to conceive the pose for the Predator 1 figure"

So Wolf was made by hand entirely? That's interesting. A bit too expensive for Legendary Scale though.

I personally think most of the cost for Alien King went to its base. Such beauty. Should've put Queen on there instead like most people've said.

I personally think most of the cost for Alien King went to its base. Such beauty. Should've put Queen on there instead like most people've said.
No doubt!

They announced Alien King and almost everyone responded with... "Who?"

:lol

Was told by somebody there will be a new patch called 'Asian edition'. With a large edition number. Not sure whether it is true or not.

Was told by somebody there will be a new patch called 'Asian edition'. With a large edition number. Not sure whether it is true or not.

Man - I hope it's true - that would be awesome - better than anything anyone has EVER released before.

(* wait - what is it we're talking about? *)​

There's a "rumors" going around here that SS will release a new version of Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust for Asian markets with entire new base or something. :pray: I'm happy with just new batch for I could preordered through my local retailers though.

Source? Dunno. Take it with grain of salt, collectors. :dunno

So, the Asian market was not OK with the base? Smart. I don't like seeing scrotum on my collectibles either.

There's a "rumors" going around here that SS will release a new version of Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust for Asian markets with entire new base or something. :pray: I'm happy with just new batch for I could preordered through my local retailers though.

Source? Dunno. Take it with grain of salt, collectors. :dunno

Yeah, and then everyone who ordered this collectible for a crazy amount of money will have paid such a high price for something much less exclusive. Bad business, this will sell out eventually whether a certain geographical demographic like the base or not, I can't see SS changing it unless a variant was always planned, which wouldn't make much sense unless it is wearing a bio mask.

Unless it's a closed mouth or masked version, they will really piss off collectors (at least myself) if they try and pull some **** like that, part of why I spent the high price on this was the limited run.

Well, true or not, local retailers around here seems to not getting their hands on Wolf LSB SS EX at all, which is kinda strange for these guys BTW. :cuckoo:
I asked the retailer and he said mine would be a direct order from SS' site and not exactly confirmed, NRD is not needed so I didn't take it literally. :huh If the rumors is true... well... I hope it to be a variant. New base, battle damaged or whatever. Just not the same would be enough and warrants collectors to buy 2 of these.
Again, these are just rumors. Take it with grain of salt (again), collectors.:dunno

Retailers probably aren't getting them as they believe they simply won't sell at this kind of price. That or they aren't being allocated any, this is an exclusive item after all and available to select retailers, who knows..

Retailers probably aren't getting them as they believe they simply won't sell at this kind of price. That or they aren't being allocated any, this is an exclusive item after all and available to select retailers, who knows..

Available to select customers as well - those with an uncontrollable addiction that MUST be fed (oh . . . hang on a sec . . . ) :ring

Back