Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't debate. Get it. In a few month you will forget about the difference between the expected and actual price, but you will have this hopefully forever.

Don't debate. Get it. In a few month you will forget about the difference between the expected and actual price, but you will have this hopefully forever.

Not likely, even when I have this in hand I will always look upon this awesome bust as one of the more expensive items I'll ever own... Relative to what it is.

Sold out from my local distributer.

Just when I was debating this being my last SS piece.

I can't imagine he ordered many knowing the price he'd have to put on them. You could always use your $60 in points and go direct, although I doubt that will even cover the shipping these days. Depends how much you like this I suppose. If it is definitely your last SSC item, that may factor in to the decision when it comes to deciding whether or not to lay down this kind of money on an LSB..

Their reply makes no sense and is very vague what the problem actually is. "Places that make these won't make them anymore", sounds fishy to me.

could it be a sneaky tactic to make collectors panic and move remaining busts seeing it's not sold out or am i being cynical surely there must be companies that can make these and want to partner SS

could it be a sneaky tactic to make collectors panic and move remaining busts seeing it's not sold out or am i being cynical surely there must be companies that can make these and want to partner SS

No, they just Wait List an item when they want to do that.:lol

Sooo, looks like a perfect opportunity for companies like Cool Props to keep making Alien/Predator collectibles at a reasonable price. Sucks that Sideshow has to bump up the price due to manufacturing reasons, when other companies don't seem to have the same problem.

P1's take on Predator lines? Better paintjob and sculpt, maybe. Reasonable price? I really doubt that. Unless you counted $2000 1/3-museum-posed-comiquette-statue (read: easier kind of statue to manufacturing) "priced reasonably", then yes.

It just dawned on me that I'll probably be able to pick up one PCS Life Size bust at more or less the same price of this one. Bison or Sub Zero. And no amount of talks about complexity will move from believing that this Pred bust is ridicolously overpriced :|

P1's take on Predator lines? Better paintjob and sculpt, maybe. Reasonable price? I really doubt that. Unless you counted $2000 1/3-museum-posed-comiquette-statue (read: easier kind of statue to manufacturing) "priced reasonably", then yes.

A 1:3 Predator at 2000$ with today's pricing is a FREAKING BARGAIN. I'll buy two. The 1:3 Cinemaquette was 1500$ ten years ago or whenever it was.

You're right, I got confused with a friend of mine who bought it at 1500€. It was 2000$, even moreso, a 1:3 Predator at 2000$ with today's pricings? I'll take three. Lol

I wonder if this whole domestic focus with price increases is SS's way of trying to wrangle previous quality control problems. Does anyone have insight from the inside?

If they'd come out and say that directly, I'd have some respect for the approach. ...provided that it would actually yield results on the production pieces.

I would reckon if the paint comes close to the proto, this will sell out easily. A big IF though, hence why it's still up for PO. If this was ECC releasing it, I would have PO'd day 1.

Back