Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolfs eye actually varies between scenes. In some, he has a full pupil, in others, it's all white. Nice paint up..

Wolfs eye actually varies between scenes. In some, he has a full pupil, in others, it's all white. Nice paint up..

bloody hell,,, that's dedication for you, never noticed, going to have to watch again some time

How the hell were you able to detect that?? Couldn't hardly see his whole head in that movie let alone his eye. Lol

I've seen pics where he has two normal eyes. I just can't get through enough of the movie to notice. Lol! Love the design and concept though. Mouth is starting to look diseased as planned.

pred.jpg

Ah - "FULLY white art box on FULLY white art box" . . .

. . . an instant classic at the Tate Modern.
Should be displayed next to that pile of bricks (I said Bricks! - cheeky!)​

I can see those easily selling for $649,990 (the boxes NOT the contents).

So - you keeping the wee beastie or is it destined for the abyss that is Sideshow's aircraft-hanger warehouse?

That never stops being funny :rotfl

out of interest I watched AVP again with grandson and in the scene wear he wears his fallen comrades mask to see what has gone on he clearly has a pupil in left eye, good spot

And...finished. It is a shame what they did to this bust because it is a truly fine sculpt. Lame paint, lame seams, lame material, broken bits...but all is not lost as can be seen below.

First a reminder of what he would have gotten in the mail. A weird mixture of brush painted dots and largish airbrushed dots on the skull. The brush-painted veining in the mouth looked cartoonish. The necklace came broken like that.

before.jpg

Now for my repaint. Keep in mind that my photography skills still need improvement. The colors are more 'punchy' due to the lighting, the million settings on the camera and photoshop, etc... The mandible seam was filled. The visible numbers on the dreads were filled as well. The testicles on the base were done in gunmetal to blend them in with the mechanical aspects of the base and not look like...alien testicles. The predator symbols were painted red like they should have been done in the first place.

I thought the skulls looked really flat and wanted them to look more like fresher bone instead of fossils. Shading was done to the chest armor to give it more depth. The body was repainted meaning I had to lift the netting with a hook and repaint it black a section at a time. The eyes were repainted to match. I liked the way Neny Dee repainted his 1/1 bust's mouth and went for more of the pinkish tones like his with the burnt dark purples and burgundies. The skin was a mixture of tans, browns, greens like an overripe banana.

If anyone wants their predator re-done, just bip me a pm. I won't charge you what the bust cost. ;)

fin04.jpg

fin041.jpg

fin01.jpg

fin05.jpg

fin07.jpg

fin06.jpg

fin09.jpg

Back