Wolf Predator Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a wolf bust guys and trying to get rid of it . I don't have the box and I'm terrified of shipping this thing so it's going to have to be picked up. I'll sell it for a really good price . Alot cheaper then ebay . I'm located in Staten Island ,new York If anyone is interested in picking it up . Pm me

Damn it!
You said all those nice words, but you live too far away. :gah:

Damn it!
You said all those nice words, but you live too far away. :gah:

It's MINE!!! Hahahaha!

Oh it does have a missing quill. Any body got any idea on how to replace a quill? Barely noticeable but I just need as close to perfection as possible. But big shout out to sixxshooter for an amazing deal! Thanks bro and it was awesome meeting you.

Last edited:
It's MINE!!! Hahahaha!

Oh it does have a missing quill. Any body got any idea on how to replace a quill? Barely noticeable but I just need as close to perfection as possible. But big shout out to sixxshooter for an amazing deal! Thanks bro and it was awesome meeting you.

:lol It's all good.

It's always nice when you get a chance to meet a boardee.
Congrats and post those pics. Maybe someone here can take a look and see what can be done about the missing quill.

It's MINE!!! Hahahaha!

Glad you have it bro ! Take good care of that badboy. I love the wolf predator . Can't wait to see some pics .

600 is really great deal, the value is around $1800+

heres mine
4tljyb.jpg

My friend selling me one BUT without a box for $600.00 is this worth it?

If you don't buy it you're suffering a terrible loss. It retails for more and worth 3 times that on the secondary market. $600 is worth it even if its not perfect. Jump on it it's an amazing piece.

Back