Wolf Predator Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I camp dbs

Freaked Out
Reaction score
What price would you pay for one? I really want one but am not sure if its worth the $3000 price tag on ebay? assuming its in really good condition whats a good price?

What price would you pay for one? I really want one but am not sure if its worth the $3000 price tag on ebay? assuming its in really good condition whats a good price?

the last two auctions ended, price as 1900 & 1800, free shiping.

thing is with brand new how do you know if the dreads have problems. How common is the cracking problem?

I love this guy so much. More then my P1 bust.
I think it's worth $2000.

Had it, and I wouldn't trust those dreads to last in the long run. If the dreads were done better, it might be worth the going rate.

How much different are they than the LSB dreads? I already received one lsb with a cracked dread... I know the LSB ones don't come off but they are a bit flexible.

A guy once said to use silicone spray on the dreads and they won't ever crack problem solved :lecture
Amazing piece one of sideshow's best bust :rock

P1> than wolf bust any day of the week.

Had both and sold wolf with no heart pain.

P1 was sold to help pay the down payment of my home so didn't have much of a choice.

Save the $ and get the P1 IMHO

I didn't know you sold your bust. Did you like the HCG bio more than the bust or did you just sell the bust cause it got you more money? I'm actually selling off the HCG to get the bust since I have the icons bio already.

Back