• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***Wofford29's Sale***Updated Today*Bruce Lees & Waynes, HT T-800*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ***Help Kodiak Walk Again***

Update #3:

Today was Kodiak's first official day in therapy. The therapist was very impressed with the progress that he's made in just 1 weeks time from last weeks initial assessment. He still can't stand up or walk on his own, but he is moving both legs, and has better movement in his left, especially down around his ankle. If you remember last weeks video he couldn't really get that ankle under him even in the water. Well check out this weeks video. He's still not consistently doing it, but it's a major step forward I think, and the therapist was impressed so I was happy. He worked hard today, and with 5 more weeks left, I'm hoping for the best. If not, I can just add more weeks on and keep at it. Thanks again to everyone.

View My Video

:yess::yess::yess:

Awesome news Jesse

I will continue to keep my fingers crossed for Kodiak :wink1:

Listed Venom and the Bale sculpt on ebay. More going up soon. Please feel free to make me offers. It'll save me the time and effort of having to list it all, because this stuff has got to go. Thanks.

Update #3:

Today was Kodiak's first official day in therapy. The therapist was very impressed with the progress that he's made in just 1 weeks time from last weeks initial assessment. He still can't stand up or walk on his own, but he is moving both legs, and has better movement in his left, especially down around his ankle. If you remember last weeks video he couldn't really get that ankle under him even in the water. Well check out this weeks video. He's still not consistently doing it, but it's a major step forward I think, and the therapist was impressed so I was happy. He worked hard today, and with 5 more weeks left, I'm hoping for the best. If not, I can just add more weeks on and keep at it. Thanks again to everyone.

View My Video

Looking good!!!! :clap:clap

Bump...

Need to get this stuff sold. I'll knock about $10-$15 bucks off the price of things for a Sunday sale. So just subtract that from the price listed if anyone is interested. I've also started listing some of these items on ebay as well, so they may not be around quite as long if anyone's waiting to pull the trigger for something.

Great news on Kodiak. My boss had several of her dogs do the aquatherapy and it really worked wonders.

Great news on Kodiak. My boss had several of her dogs do the aquatherapy and it really worked wonders.

Yeah he really seems to be responding well to it. With 5 more treatments to go I think he'll lick this thing. The time in the water really seems to lift his spirits as well. Makes him feel like a dog instead of just having to lay around. He holds his head a little higher on the towel walks when he gets out.

Arnie Kim Indy
Longbow Cpt. Miller
Mr. Barlow Harmonica

All Sold and page updated. Thanks guys. I'll pm the delivery info when these go out (more than likely tomorrow).

Yeah he really seems to be responding well to it. With 5 more treatments to go I think he'll lick this thing. The time in the water really seems to lift his spirits as well. Makes him feel like a dog instead of just having to lay around. He holds his head a little higher on the towel walks when he gets out.

great to hear that ... i have a Chocolate as well and i think more than any other breed labs are truly mans best friend .

Great news!! Glad we could all be part of this!

Aragorn sold via ebay. I've got other things listed there as well so if you're waiting to make an offer on something please don't as it might be gone by the time you pull the trigger. Everything I've got listed has people watching it so it could go at anytime.

Dropped over a small donation... not much, but enough to get Kodiak some treats. Although from first hand experience I can say that Frosty Paws don't taste very good.

Also, bump.

:lol

Thanks a ton man.

I recieved another donation the other day as well. So to both of you I'm eternally greatful for your kindness.

Update #4

Didn't get to accompany Kodiak to therapy today. Been studying for a lab practical. The report from my parents is that he did very well. A less noticeable difference from week 2 to 3 than that 1st to 2nd, but still they said he was able to go for longer on the treadmill this time around which is great. He actually gained a pound which I think is great because his muscles have atrophied so bad he's lookin' puny. 3 more weeks in the first round and we'll go from there. Hopefully we haven't hit a plateau and he'll keep progressing.

Update #4

Didn't get to accompany Kodiak to therapy today. Been studying for a lab practical. The report from my parents is that he did very well. A less noticeable difference from week 2 to 3 than that 1st to 2nd, but still they said he was able to go for longer on the treadmill this time around which is great. He actually gained a pound which I think is great because his muscles have atrophied so bad he's lookin' puny. 3 more weeks in the first round and we'll go from there. Hopefully we haven't hit a plateau and he'll keep progressing.

He sounds like a fighter and he will pull through...no doubt about it!!

I'm getting a lot of offers for some of these items on ebay. If you're one of those making the offer there, please speak up here with the offers as I'd much rather close the deal here than have to pay ebay.

Back