Witcher 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started it this week after finishing the 1st one.

Wow what a gorgeous game...:thud: Quite possibly the most beautiful game I've ever played.
I'm still at the very beginning, just finished the Prologue and the start of Chapter 1.

Some things are much improved from the first one and some other things (annoyances/nitpicks) feel like a slight step backwards. I almost feel like it was developed for consoles at the same time.

But still a freaking awesome game of course.

i plan on picking this one up after I build my new rig...i hate missing out on the gamer points on the 360 though...not that I care what my score is, just feel like i'm missing out on something by not getting them. odd i know.

i plan on picking this one up after I build my new rig...i hate missing out on the gamer points on the 360 though...not that I care what my score is, just feel like i'm missing out on something by not getting them. odd i know.

hahha I hear you but ever since I've played with Trophies I don't really care about the MS points system.

Just sold my xbox as it was just gathering dust due to my new PC. Just got to finish far cry 3 and finally starcraft 2 then it's in to Witcher 2 and Heart of the Swarm when it releases next month.

Just sold my xbox as it was just gathering dust due to my new PC. Just got to finish far cry 3 and finally starcraft 2 then it's in to Witcher 2 and Heart of the Swarm when it releases next month.

I've yeat to play StarCraft 1 :monkey2

Starting this game TODAY.
I am going to try to full focus on this game. Well, when I'm not playing Injustice on the PS3 lol

Any thoughts on this game? Let's hear from those who played and finished it :)

Starting this game TODAY.
I am going to try to full focus on this game. Well, when I'm not playing Injustice on the PS3 lol

Any thoughts on this game? Let's hear from those who played and finished it :)

Very good game. I sort of preferred the first one because I'm weird like that but there's no denying it's one of, if not the best PC game of the past 5 years.

started playing witcher 2 enhanced edition on pc.
WOW what an awsome game this is. the visuals are out of this world.
just got to chapter one and wow the forest looks amazing.

started playing witcher 2 enhanced edition on pc.
WOW what an awsome game this is. the visuals are out of this world.
just got to chapter one and wow the forest looks amazing.

I remember being blown away by the lighting in this game when you're in the prison at the beginning and Vess walks in.

Back