SW Toys x Master Team Lady of Space and Time (alternate look)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems Nine Craftsmen DLC Ciri got released, I decided to cancel my preorder as have MT one on PO too and based on NC Kaer Morhen Geralt quality I decided to pass on Ciri. Still excited for the Ronin version tho.
Image by Kit
IMG_5268.jpeg

Yeah I know! besides the Ourworld Yen which looks awful I haven't seen another Yennefer or Triss figure that isnt a custom, and those cost as much as the JND Joker 😅

Yeah I know! besides the Ourworld Yen which looks awful I haven't seen another Yennefer or Triss figure that isnt a custom, and those cost as much as the JND Joker 😅
I was having a custom made but I had to pull back due to some issues. The ourworld yen is an odd one, it's ok but definitely not great

My friend traded me his Yennefer custom head + the old 3rd party DLC Yen figure for a Clone Wars Anakin Hot Toys.
I just replaced her body with a Phicen one and styled her hair.
The deal of a lifetime.
View attachment 678820View attachment 678821
I saw that on duke avocado's page, looks good, yeah that's where I was getting my custom made but I had to cancel

FB_IMG_1703873679200.jpg

Hi everyone, I've started a poll in PT Studio's group on Facebook, if anyone is interested, make sure to cast your vote, I'm hoping with enough interest they'll do another run of this.

I love the head but getting the costume is the tricky part I think.
I agree, but you never know a third party company may bring out a figure of her, their headsculpt may not be too great but if you have this with you then you could put this headsculpt on it instead

Last edited:
I agree, but you never know a third party company may bring out a figure of her, their headsculpt may not be too great but if you have this with you then you could put this headsculpt on it instead
Yeah it's nice to think and hope for that, hoping Mttoys or swtoys give Yen a go.

I did contact Geewhizcustoms before on a yen costume but they quoted me $775 🥲

But I dunno you could just end up paying for an expensive custom head that might just sit there for years. Hoping for a third party that may or may not ever happen.

Yeah it's nice to think and hope for that, hoping Mttoys or swtoys give Yen a go.

I did contact Geewhizcustoms before on a yen costume but they quoted me $775 🥲

But I dunno you could just end up paying for an expensive custom head that might just sit there for years. Hoping for a third party that may or may not ever happen.
I contacted Geewhizcustoms too, same price given to me.

You're right you could be waiting for nothing. For me, I'll probably get her stand in body for the time being and dress her up normally or something and keep a look out for any outfits for her. I'd still be happy to look at the headsculpt even on a bust but yeah ideally I'd like the whole thing.

I contacted Geewhizcustoms too, same price given to me.

You're right you could be waiting for nothing. For me, I'll probably get her stand in body for the time being and dress her up normally or something and keep a look out for any outfits for her. I'd still be happy to look at the headsculpt even on a bust but yeah ideally I'd like the whole thing.
I guess the Yennefer alt outfit by Ourworld is an option, it's kinda rare but not crazily expensive, it occasionally pops up in Ebay /FB market etc.
Screenshot_20231229_230447_Facebook.jpg

Back