Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-King Maquette

I'm predicting that even with the TBD edition size (at least for the first week, right?) that the exclusive Ringwraith entry in the maquette line will sell out before the exclusive version of the Arwen maquette.

Wow stunning piece, I love this line.

It's 19", good height for besta cube.

I'm predicting that even with the TBD edition size (at least for the first week, right?) that the exclusive Ringwraith entry in the maquette line will sell out before the exclusive version of the Arwen maquette.

Arwen is the only one that I don't have on order in this line, I probably will end up getting her. Did you order her?

I forgot they dont use real cloth in this line even though the preview photo looked like it has, so the cloth is actually polystone which is better in my opinion.

Regarding the TBD ES and NRD, unfortunately that's the way sideshow will operate now as long as they continue to get orders. Only in occasional releases that they dont anticipate a large order will they announce the ES on golive. Sucks but doesnt look like anyone is mad enough to not order because of it. So dont expect any change on SS's part.

EX ordered of course, but i really wish they have a closeup of the actual face. Is it just a hole painted black on the inside? or no hole but painted black to look like it has. Cant tell, anyone have a closeup on the face (or lack thereof) photo?

Arwen is the only one that I don't have on order in this line, I probably will end up getting her. Did you order her?

No, she is the only piece I have not ordered in the line, and it kind of eats at me. I saw her at SDCC and she looked alright, but the images in the gallery just really don't sell me. I have a feeling though that I may order her just as she is about to go to wait list, or maybe just after that to avoid the NRD...

No, she is the only piece I have not ordered in the line, and it kind of eats at me. I saw her at SDCC and she looked alright, but the images in the gallery just really don't sell me. I have a feeling though that I may order her just as she is about to go to wait list, or maybe just after that to avoid the NRD...

even the messed up face i could deal with but hairs coming out of the side of her head is the deal breaker.

Pretty nice pose, I think it looks great. :clap

I am going to pass though in favor of both the Shades of Mordor dio and the RWOS PF. :lecture

Just preordered. This was my entry into this line. Couldn't resist. I have since waitlisted myself Boromir, Leogolas, and Gimli:lol

Looks freaking amazing. Love the feel and overall post of the piece its a freaking great addition to the line. Love that it has the weathertop base. :rock

Edit: I have $63.50 in RP I almost used it on this but I'll wait because I have several other things about to roll over.

If i didnt already know that some sweet pf's where on the horizon i might bite at this, but ill wait for the big guys ; )

Ordered!

Looks great!

The perfect amount of "swirl," too! Enough to be dynamic, but not too much.

And I'm loving the fabric detail in the sculpt, especially the tattered edges and embroidered cuffs. Very nice!

:clap

Looks great!

The perfect amount of "swirl," too! Enough to be dynamic, but not too much.

And I'm loving the fabric detail in the sculpt, especially the tattered edges and embroidered cuffs. Very nice!

:clap

Yep, right there with you Bucky Underbelly, :wave

Fantastic detailing on the fabric...love it! :yess:

Hoping to add this wonderful piece to my collection too. :yess:

The Exclusive is a must-have imho. :yess:

:duff
Bill

Just POed the EX! :yess:

I don't really care for 1/4 and it looks amazing.
I'm really digging the maquette line, yesterday I waitlisted Gimli and Boromir since I don't care about EX for Legolas and Strider (he needs the hood!). The only I don't care for is Arwen so I'll skip her.

Back