Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-King Maquette

They have been offering products a couple of different times throughout the day, so we might still see something later today.

lol you guys are so impatient. I am enjoying all the stuff they are rolling out everyday.

SANTA YODA! :)

Well, just got home from work and am ready to begin the Halloween weekend! Hoping to start it off with this pre-order!

Wow, the perfection of this line continues!! That is one very cool statue! The exclusive is great too. Did this just now go up for pre-order? Great timing on my part if it did. I just woke up from a cat nap and there it was! Exclusive ordered!

Ordered, and my Spook is complete. :D

This is the first exclusive to not have an announced edition size, but it matters little to me. This piece looks absolutely amazing and the exclusive is a must, in my opinion.

easyy pass for me mate. I'd rather go for the wraight on steed for this one. but still is a very great scrulp for sideshow

Wow, this turned out great! Really, really pleased with those pictures--they nailed the likeness!

So we will get Boromir in April, Arwen in June/July and the Ringwraith in September/October. I'm going to be really happy in about nine or ten months.

I hope we get one more maquette revealed for Q4 2012. And I hope it's Merry/Pippin.

Ordered, and I am happy to see another great character to be included in the maquette line. I've always liked that the maquettes are alternate portrayals of characters when compared to the PF line, and this is no exception. Looks really nice.

Back