WIP...Ubese Mercenary...WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK....I didnt do much to this figure yesterday,except for adding some cloth to the neckjoint as I stated before and tried to find a solution for covering the arms and upper torso....I am not satisfied with the outcome and it wont stay that way....I just discovered some parts/cloth,that hopefully will do the trick.

...and I made a new cape,since I think I wont be able to get the right hang from the sideshow offer. Just needs to be dyed a darker brown.
Thats about it....now I`ll have to wait on the other stuff to arrive.

Here is another WIP picture.

DSC_1056.jpg

Pretty cool custom. I have one of the Tomy helmets and now you have given me ideas to use it in a bash. Top work mate looking forward to the end result.

Looks good so far. So what's his name/story? Or are you not gonna give this figure any background?

Thanks again for your feedback fellas.

So what's his name/story? Or are you not gonna give this figure any background?

....hmmmmmmmmmm I am still researching....but I think he will need a name and some kind of background.

BTW...I think I´ll have to do a second head...one without the helmet.
So does anybody know how the Ubese look. I did google and they came up with a few pics,BUT not much. I have to figure something out.

Thanks again for your feedback fellas.

....hmmmmmmmmmm I am still researching....but I think he will need a name and some kind of background.

BTW...I think I´ll have to do a second head...one without the helmet.
So does anybody know how the Ubese look. I did google and they came up with a few pics,BUT not much. I have to figure something out.

Google for Boushh.

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Boushh
https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ubese

Boushh.png

Boushh-EAP.png

Ubese_UAA.jpg

Ubese.jpg

Ubese_SnV.jpg

Hope this helps, Its mostly comic stuff, so there seems to be a wide range of appearances, I like the white faces that look wrinkled in the 4th pic.

Last edited:
@Vivisect....thanks for your effort. These are the pics I´ve seen too.
I kinda lean towards on of those "pale" faces....looks creepy enough for me....

Well......I`ve made a cumberbund out of leather today,repainted the "Harness" and added the kneepads.....
Sorry for the crappy pic...used my cellphone camera....my DSLR´s battery died on me....

S1030714.jpg

Thanks for all that positive feedback. I am impatiently waiting on 2 shirts that hopefully will solve my shirt "problem".....I am still thinking about giving him somekind of Handblaster.....hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm lets see how my ideas work out!

...and another batch of ordered items arrived.I got the belt,pouches and holster in a lil package on friday.....yesterday I made that lil Blaster out of a yavin Luke Blaster and a Frontgrip of an M 4 Rifle.Cut up the shoulderholster,so it can be used as a thigh holster.
PLMK what you think.....

S1030715.jpg

Looking good Boba Felder, can't wait to see how this turns out. It just keeps getting better and better!

I especially love your blasters... they just look so naturally Star Wars (unlike some stuff I saw on the clone wars TV show clicking through channels recently... apparently they used the voice actor who plays Spongebob Squarepants as some kind of fat security officer with one ear missing, replaced by some sort of retro sci-fi sort of microphone... ugh... :slap)

anyway, keep up the good work!

I am DONE :chew
Ditched the Handblaster, Holster and the Gloves though....I will shoot pix some time this week....again thanks for all of the positive feedback!!!

Back