WIP Sith Anakin Sculpt (moved from other SW forum to here)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WIP Sith Anakin Sculpt

Isn't this a item for the "Costum" section? :monkey3

P.S. Looks promising Gipetto :D

There's a custom section? I'm sorry, i didn't know. I'm hardly over here and in the DC forum, everyone usually posts their customs there. Thanks for letting me know :) i'll move it over there once I find it haha

and thanks! i just finished the sculpt and about to post it in a new thread now in the custom section haha

I'm sorry for posting this in the wrong section the first go around. I don't know how to close the other one. this is my first post over here though! and first SW figure to undergo my blade so to speak! the title pretty much says it. This was the SSC SDCC EX but is currently being resculpted. I'm also going to rework the clothes once the head gets done
picture.php

Thanks for looking!!

Update: Here' the final sculpt
picture.php

Thanks again and if anyone can tell me how to close or delete the one i posted in the regular SW forum please let me know! thanks!

Messaging a moderator is the only way I think. Or just post there letting people know you have moved it and add a link to the new thread and let the old one die.

Look good, I like hair hanging down on the forehead, seems most of the re sculpts get a little of that done to it, I think SSC should have done that in the first place.

The first and second pictures made me think of Michael Myers because the area around the eyes wasn't painted. :lol

picture.php

images

Messaging a moderator is the only way I think. Or just post there letting people know you have moved it and add a link to the new thread and let the old one die.

Look good, I like hair hanging down on the forehead, seems most of the re sculpts get a little of that done to it, I think SSC should have done that in the first place.

The first and second pictures made me think of Michael Myers because the area around the eyes wasn't painted. :lol

Haha yea it does! I liked thes way that the Sith eyes were painted and just wanted to keep clear of the eyes haha

And I think the mods fused this new thread and the old one b/c this new one starts with just comments haha

But thanks for the compliments! I was nervous b/c this is only my second resculpt

Looks great, and I love the Joker style make up on him!! I can see it is gonna turn out amazing!!!

Haha well I'm a big joker fan. But thanks for the faith friend! Hopefully later tonight I will have time to start the paint after work. Can't wait to show you guys!

Hello! just wanted to show how the it's coming along...the face is done except for the scar and eyebrows. this is only my second time painting eyes so any comments or suggestions would be great. Thanks!
picture.php

That looks pretty awesome, reminds me of his face from when he spouting off about not underestimating his power, right before he leaped at Obi-wan, and got put in his place. :)

That looks fantastic so far, nice job!!

Awesome! Thanks! The first go around wasn't so nice though haha think I was trying to rush it

Wow looks great, I hate to paint mine always looks like my 2 year old painted it.

Haha I totally get you! I like to sculpt but when it come to painting it's like "man I have this pretty nice sculpt, now I gotta paint it :(" haha but thanks for the compliment :)

That looks pretty awesome, reminds me of his face from when he spouting off about not underestimating his power, right before he leaped at Obi-wan, and got put in his place. :)

Thanks! and WOW! That is exactly what I was trying to convey. Glad you could notice! :yess: I just don't know if I should add "sweat" to his face. I really like the paint and would hate to mess it up if it doesn't look right

Alrighty guys, here's the final product! hope ya'll like it :) thanks to everyone for all you're kind words :clap

AnakinFinished.jpg

I'm really proud and happy at how the eyes came out. they were probably the hardest part about painting this guy
Anakineyes.jpg

The hair looks like one big glop right here. thankfully the first pic shows the detail haha but I like the pose which is how he looks in my case right now :D
SAM_0714.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks bud! I may try to tackle repainting EP3 Obi-wan but I'm not sure yet. He's my favorite so I wouldn't want to mess him up haha

Back