WIP 1/6 Biker Scout--finished pics page 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan1982

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally trying to put this guy together. Been gathering parts for sometime now. Really all that's left is to fix everything in place.
Standard Hasbro Scout with added TOMY Helmet, custom pouches and shoulder armor (courtesy of Bobamike), and custom leather Newline Miniatures boots painted white. Not sure if I'll use these just kind of testing it all out. Also added some CIA pants over the body suit to bulk him up a bit.
scouttrooper001.jpg

scouttrooper003.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WIP 1/6 Biker Scout

This is how I'd expect Sideshow to make their own Scout one day. Great job!

lOOKS REALLY COOL. I love the pouches and shoulder bells.

I would love to see more pics Ryan. I have all the parts to do another trooper except the waist crotch thingy and pouches :( really anoying.

Looks great my friend. I am looking to pick up a Tomy helmet myself, they are kinda hard to track down at the moment.

Glad you found someone to loan you the pouches, looks awesome!!

Looks great my friend. I am looking to pick up a Tomy helmet myself, they are kinda hard to track down at the moment.

Yea, Im actually gonna buy a sealed display box of 12 or mabee even 2 of them so i will end up with a couple, I hope, and a bunch of other helmets for other projects.

Thanks for the comments guys. Luckily Mike already had the pouches and shoulder bells already molded and everything so made it easy on my part.
Finished putting everything together so better pics coming shortly...

yeah he has a mold im assuming of the shoulder pads, stomach pouches and knee pads i think he said. that guy is crazy good at making molds of stuff. im pretty sure he has a mold of just about any star wars part you could need. really nice guy too.

Wow, the Newline boots look great! They have that oversized rumpled look that's perfect for a scout trooper.... Sounds like it wasa pretty simple custom but it turned out really nice!

great work..............updated pics look 1 to 1 scale.

yeah he has a mold im assuming of the shoulder pads, stomach pouches and knee pads i think he said. that guy is crazy good at making molds of stuff. im pretty sure he has a mold of just about any star wars part you could need. really nice guy too.

thanks ryan,
I do appreciate those kind words.not everybody would agree.since recasting is a shady subject around here.as of now I have a mold for the helmet its a total of 4 pieces.it takes some skill to put it all together but I do have the helmet aside from the helmet I have the shoulder bells,knee armor,waist pouches,thermal detonator( not the greatest) and the koyobukia chest and back armour.and I preffer the hasbro chest piece over the koyobukia one,it fits better.also I have the blaster mold too and the holster.

thanks ryan,
I do appreciate those kind words.not everybody would agree.since recasting is a shady subject around here.as of now I have a mold for the helmet its a total of 4 pieces.it takes some skill to put it all together but I do have the helmet aside from the helmet I have the shoulder bells,knee armor,waist pouches,thermal detonator( not the greatest) and the koyobukia chest and back armour.and I preffer the hasbro chest piece over the koyobukia one,it fits better.also I have the blaster mold too and the holster.

oh I almost forgot,I have the molds of the gloved hands too.

Back