WIP 1/6 Biker Scout--finished pics page 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did some work today on my Biker Scout. I added the straps to the boots. I used sculpy...

biker20.jpg

I then borrowed a couple of Hasbro Snowtrooper pouches I had left over. I trimmed them, glued them together and painted them. The shoulder bells are casts Dorg's gave me. I also added some baggie pants over the Hasbro jump suit to give it a beter look.

biker21.jpg

biker22.jpg

biker23.jpg

I still need to weather him and add a few details, but he is coming along.

looks very good. i really like the belt pouches on the right, nice clean square look. have you thought about trying to put a block into the snowtrooper pouches to square them up as well.

looks very good. i really like the belt pouches on the right, nice clean square look. have you thought about trying to put a block into the snowtrooper pouches to square them up as well.

Thats something to think about, thanks for the input.

The pouches from the right are from the Koto Biker Scout. The ones on the left are the Hasbro ones. I intentionally placed the armor to fit different on each scout to give them some individuality. I also kinda like how the pouches also differ a bit.

I will give you that the Koto pouches are more screen accurate.

Back