Will there be The Wolverine Silver Samurai?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofphoto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I would start a subject that's only sort of Iron Man related. :cuckoo:

The Wolverine movie is just about 2 months away.....

1. Will they make a HT Silver Samurai figure?

2. Will it be as big as Iron Monger?

3. MMS or diecast?

4. Cost?

I can see this being as amazing and as expensive as Iron Monger. Look at the size of that thing!!! :yess:

2013-05-01-the_wolverine_header.jpg

Thought I would start a subject that's only sort of Iron Man related. :cuckoo:

The Wolverine movie is just about 2 months away.....

1. Will they make a HT Silver Samurai figure?

2. Will it be as big as Iron Monger?

3. MMS or diecast?

4. Cost?

I can see this being as amazing and as expensive as Iron Monger. Look at the size of that thing!!! :yess:

Yes please. That thing looks killer, pun intended. :stake

They need to atleast make the samurai from the wolverine.... (Along with Viper!) i kinda have my heart set on her........... so maybe wolverine, SS , Viper...and maybe that chick with the red hair?!?!?!?

So want this.

There'll be 2 in the movie the standard silver samurai armour

The_Silver_Samurai.png

That big armoured one.

I don't expect Ht to do it since the only non Marvel Studio villain they've done is New Goblin :slap

Hell they're even doing Not-Mandarin

Silver Samurai would be great (both versions) and the bigger version could be customized into one of the Samurai from Sucker Punch which would be great for those who have Babydoll

Hmmm.. but if HT don't do the Samurai figures, it leaves the door wide open for Play Imaginative to do them.. in 1/4 scale.. diecast...
:yess: :rock

.. Hey HT!.. look over there.. Kittens!.. aren't they adorable?
... Now PI, NOW!... while HT are distracted.. make it so!

I would like a Silver Samurai figure and a new Logan. I missed the Origins one, and would like one from this film. i have no interest in the Last Stand version.

HE'S NOT THAT BIG, dammit :lol

Even so, he's still bigger than Wolverine in the movie and thus, with Babydoll being on a shorter body, it still would look pretty big in comparison. May not be exactly accurate in terms of size but it would still look good next to her if customized properly
Destroyer was huge and dull looking, not worthy of 1/6 action figure.
:lecture :exactly:

No way I'd get the giant robo-Samurai but I might consider the human version. It is a pretty cool costume design but a lot will depend on the movie.

Back