Will Hot Toys do Prequel figures? Would you buy them?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahsoka Tano 2 pack. One teenager with green and short yellow saber. One adult with 2 white sabers. Realistic looking portraits.

I actually enjoy the prequels except when Anakin is speaking. I would take an Episode III Obi Wan and show myself out.

Lots to love with the prequel character designs, regardless of story quality. Way better than anything from TFA. I would day one pre-order a ROTS Anakin & a Clone Trooper. Would be great if the Clone Trooper came with both buckets (Phase I & II) so you could choose how to display, & a cheap 2 pack rather than buying 2. Also maybe interested in a Dooku since SS never did one. I love the look of so many characters like Maul, Grievous, Sidious, Jango, the Battle Droids, and more but I have all the SS versions and would get pricey to rebuy all of them even though I know they'd be superior.

I’m so-so about the design of the prequels. Some stuff is great, but I think a lot of it feels a bit too influenced by whatever was contemporary at the time instead of feeling like it came from the SW universe.

I have Sideshow’s Ep 3 Obi and Ani and I still display them. I used to have Sideshow’s Maul but ended up selling him.

With all that in mind, it would be a huge maybe for an Arena Padme and Zam Wessel. There would have to be nothing else coming down the pipeline, nothing announced, nothing even hinted. There are just too many things from the OT and NT that would take precedence over anything PT. But those two would be ones that I might consider.

Well that's a rather egregious thought.

lOQ7FZi.gif

Just got Anakin for the first time in years and the outfit is pretty decent for a 10 year old figure. The sculpt is so-so but the body is tight and he holds poses better than some of the later Sideshow figures.

c1934a9b04ad5ab193caf70fa56ac8cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back