Why does everything I buy from Sideshow come on Monday?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigal326

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Everything I buy from Sideshow seems to ship on Thursday and I get it Monday. It pisses me off because I wish I could get the figure before the weekend. :gah:

I recently ordered the Batman Begins Hot Toys Figure and for once, UPS stated it was coming on Friday! I was so excited, but when I checked the status again tonight, you guessed it, the figure is now coming Monday. :monkey2

My question: Why can't Sideshow ship earlier in the week? It's not too big of a deal. It just sucks because I don't get any quality figure time until the weekend.

Ok, I'm done :)

It would be a pain to do it with every order, but I'm sure that you could contact customer service when you have an order shipping and have them hold onto it for a few days before shipping.

Everything I buy from Sideshow seems to ship on Thursday and I get it Monday. It pisses me off because I wish I could get the figure before the weekend. :gah:

I recently ordered the Batman Begins Hot Toys Figure and for once, UPS stated it was coming on Friday! I was so excited, but when I checked the status again tonight, you guessed it, the figure is now coming Monday. :monkey2

My question: Why can't Sideshow ship earlier in the week? It's not too big of a deal. It just sucks because I don't get any quality figure time until the weekend.

Ok, I'm done :)

Maybe they have UPS pick up stuff only at certain days of the week. :dunno

Back