Whose troopers are these?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puay

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone know who made the Snowtrooper and Biker Scout in the backgound. Any chance of these being 12" figures?

Well, the troopers are smaller then the base next to them. And I suppose that it's a PF base... So with that info I think it are 12" troopers :wink1:

I used my koto scout to make my fig i also have the snow trooper but i never cut him up :peace

P1010367.jpg

P1010370.jpg

P1010371.jpg

P1010372.jpg

P1010374.jpg

P1010380.jpg

The koto bash scout has vivisects awesome cumberbund he made me and dorgs sorted me some gloves which i customised.

That scout is nice and great pics;)
So he was a statue originally how did you disect him up to put on a 12 inch figure?

The statue itself is soft vinyl and most of the armour etc is just glued on as seperate pieces. I pulled/plied those off then popped them in boiling water and sliced as much excess off as possible. Some parts i had to drill out, like the helmet. after i done all that i dremelled away what i needed until they fit. I did give it a full respray except the detail on the helmet and backpack which i masked off, but u dont have to do that if you dont want to.

Man I hope that is indication that Scout Troopers are coming sooner rather than later. They, along with the Royal Guard are two of my four most wanted.

Great job indeed Crimsonbob. I always thought Koto's stuffs are in 1/7th scale.

It would be sweet to get both the Snowtrooper AND Biker Scout soon. I have plans for those guys.

Great job indeed Crimsonbob. I always thought Koto's stuffs are in 1/7th scale.

I think it is but you only notice a size difference on the clone helms the rest seems to be spot on for 1/6.

Im gonna have to get a SS biker scout, snow troopers, and a royal guard love those figs.

just a thought, it IS possible that those are sideshow figures, strategically placed, and posed to look like KOTO figures.

I'm holding onto my Hasbro speeder bike for when Sideshow finally does the Scout Trooper. Hasbro's speeder bike is still top notch.

I'm holding onto my Hasbro speeder bike for when Sideshow finally does the Scout Trooper. Hasbro's speeder bike is still top notch.

With a repaint like I've seen done here in the customs section, that bike could even rival SS's 1:4 bike.

With a repaint like I've seen done here in the customs section, that bike could even rival SS's 1:4 bike.

I definitely wish for a Sideshow Speeder Bike. They have done their research well with the 1:4 bike, its a matter of reproducing that in 1:6th scale.

Back