Who's going to SDCC and where are you staying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I can afford the flight I am sleeping in an alley under some newspaper.

Say hello to your roomie:
homeless-bums-tramps4.gif

I gave up. Was in queue at 11:00 exactly. Certainly not much improvement with Travel Planner from previous years. :(

I've had my hotel since September but was hoping to not have to pay the $400+ per night. Ah well....

Don't know why they don't tie the hotels in with registration. Should be a 2-step process: Once registered, access to hotels should be next step. This way, it's not a panic swarm of folks all within the first 5 minutes to clog up phones and online.

I don't really want to but I think my wife and I are going to drive this year. I think we will hit up Vegas on the way back home.

I just checked Southwest. How the hell does this make sense?

Depart Jul 21 Tue Nonstop BWI-SAN 74 Depart Baltimore (BWI) at 10:10 AM
Arrive in San Diego (SAN) at 12:30 PM
Return Jul 26 Sun Nonstop SAN-BWI 2717 Depart San Diego (SAN) at 1:00 PM Arrive in Baltimore (BWI) at 9:10 PM

:dunno

Edit:

I am a tool! I wasn't accounting for the time change. :lol

Return Jul 26 Sun Nonstop SAN-BWI 2717 Depart San Diego (SAN) at 1:00 PM Arrive in Baltimore (BWI) at 9:10 PM

Edit:

D' OH!!!! :doh

Edit:

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Damn. I can get my tickets for like $230.00 total.

Checked priceline.com for you based upon if you fly out of Albuquerque to San Diego...I see tickets for $210 each way...at least thats $200 cheaper than Southwest...

Last edited:
OK, finally got in at 11:30 after TWO HOURS of waiting. Of course, nothing anywhere near the convention center was available. So I'll be staying about six miles away in Mission Valley. But at least I'll be close to the Cheesecake Factory...

Looks like I can fly on two direct flights for $411 but I will have to drive to Baltimore. Now heres to hoping I can pay for them before they sell out. :lecture

Looks like I can fly on two direct flights for $411 but I will have to drive to Baltimore. Now heres to hoping I can pay for them before they sell out. :lecture

I am just pissed at myself for not booking my flight yesterday. I would have saved $10.00.:monkey2

Badmoon
You can always see if you can fly to LA and ride down with Ill or Dee. I would offer that to you but I am not sure if I am going.

I got a reply from Comic Con. So if I buy say Thur/Fir/Sat passes I will have to stand in the BIG AZZ line 3 times. Not really up for that. I may change my hotel to stay a one day maybe hit the con one day but at least have a chance to hang with a few people.

Back