Who's going to SDCC and where are you staying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ouch, good luck guys I have a feeling that I'm going to be unlucky on this. I prefer to stay downtown this year, last year I stayed on hotel circle it was about 20min away.

All the good stuff is sold out. I got in and was gonna see if I could save some cash but everything close was long gone within about 15-20 mins.

Well today the discount rooms came up for SDCC...New website/server and same [censored]...I wonder if they work with Gentle Giant...
There is also a rooms finder and available days....I find it funny that Friday sold out, way sooner than any other day, yet friday is only 16% Sold out...Well since friday is sold out at most places and you type in staying from wednesday to saturday, guess what, it will say its sold out...So you have only one other option, go from hotel to hotel from one night to another...
Thank god I reserved my room 6 months ago, but Im only going Wed-Fri at con so I had a check out date of Friday, but my peeps want to stay until saturday so I will be a BW in Old town with the discount room, so at least that panned out..

christian_bale_in_american_psycho.jpg

What's wrong with his eyes???! :lol

I remember Christian Bale best from Newsies - man I loved watching that movie as a 'tween' - ha!

What's wrong with his eyes???! :lol

I remember Christian Bale best from Newsies - man I loved watching that movie as a 'tween' - ha!

Huh? Anyway I called Travel Planners and left them my information so hopefully I will hear something back from them. This really is a bummer, but now I can go take a piss and stop looking at that damn spinning thingy. :banghead

Back