Who's going to pass on the movie cap for the avangers one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be getting both. WW2 Cap will go with Mark I (first appearances of a sort) and Avengers Cap will go with the Avengers.

Well I think I'm going to pass on this one and wait till the avangers cap gets released ..i think this suit looks better .
Chris-Evans-The-Avengers-movie-trailer-captain-America.jpg

I'm not a Marvel fan especially, I've never read more than two pages in a row of the Captain America comics - so I don't have a clue who he is or what his motivation is - I haven't seen the movie yet and I can't even say who the Avengers all are without googling first.

Yeah, yeah, I know, go screw yourselves.

But dayum, that steam-punk thing that movie Cap has going on was enough for me to say 'instant buy'. I won't be passing on this one.

My collection only really needs one Cap in it and I'm leaning towards the modern age look. I am worried it will be a completely rubber suit with limited poseability though.

That said, the FA version is awesome and I've already paid for mine. I'm just going to wait until I see more of the modern age version and the specs and pics of the figure before I decide.

I do have to say I sometimes pass on villians that get made but I absolutely will purchase a Red Skull and I really hope they make him from this movie!

Checked out the trailer and from what I can see I doubt that the new suit will be rubber. Looks like fabric to me. Looks like it could be kind of cool too.

I'm on planet Yankee now, no freakin' idea about choosing between the two! :hi5:

Checked out the trailer and from what I can see I doubt that the new suit will be rubber. Looks like fabric to me. Looks like it could be kind of cool too.

I'm on planet Yankee now, no freakin' idea about choosing between the two! :hi5:

:exactly: :goodpost: :rotfl :clap

Exactly,there's no rubber ,it's fabric and I think it looks better ..can't wait to see the full suit :monkey2

"Captain America: The First Avenger" is the Cap equivalent of 78 Superman or 89 Batman (but better since Cap is much cooler than those two.) No freaking way would I pass on the WWII outfit.

That'd be like passing on the HT Reeve Superman because a Justice League movie was announced.

Oh kaaay, have I been looking at the right footage then? The Avengers teaser that was tacked onto the end of the Captain America movie, showing Thor, RDJ and Cap chewing the fat with Samuel L Jackson?

I confused :dunno

Oh kaaay, have I been looking at the right footage then? The Avengers teaser that was tacked onto the end of the Captain America movie, showing Thor, RDJ and Cap chewing the fat with Samuel L Jackson?

I confused :dunno

Just blame Larry, that usually solves everything :D :lol

Back