Who's getting Killzone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
Need to add some Freaks to PWN. :D

Post your PSN ID so we can all add eachother. I'll delete the thread after I've added all the names, since we already have an ID/Gamertag thread.

Mine is: The_ill_Jedi

I was thinking about it but I didn't play the first one. Plus with Halo Wars and RE 5 coming out, not much time to play other things.

Post your PSN ID so we can all add eachother. I'll delete the thread after I've added all the names, since we already have an ID/Gamertag thread.

Its on preorder...ill be on whenever it gets here. The beta rocked, the demo was cool, yes indeed.

jedistarkiller

Had it waiting for me when i got in from work...cancelled on my girlfriend so i could play it!:monkey3
The graphics are superb as is the playability...
My user name is truewanderer

Mine is the same as Live. Game should be on the door step when I get home. :banana

Mine is the same as Live. Game should be on the door step when I get home. :banana

Unless somebody wants it more than you and buys it with the 5 finger discount.:monkey4

Mine is on its way here to work and then I will have to wait until beer thirty to start playing it.:D

Back