Who would like to see a 1/6 or 1/4 2012 Dredd?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that the other thread is down and forbidden, I just wanted to ask - without going into detail, of course - whether anybody, especially those in the UK, knows if they're still getting themselves a "special treat" in the next few months? I for one have had some promising news from a trusted source (PM me if you would like to know more). I'm wary of saying too much though in case I end up being sentenced to the iso-cubes.

You should maybe take that as a good sign - they haven't told you it needs to be cancelled/refunded at least.

I had heard nothing from my vendor, but I sent them an email enquiring about whether they would risk getting it in under the condition it be shipped "disassembled" and they said that they would be :yess:

I still feel like I shouldn't reveal any further details in public though, lest there be some sort of additional clampdown. :censored

In any case, pretty excited :)

NECA, no, but a high end 1/6 movie Dredd (I really like the design) from HT (or dare I dream, Blitzway), I would be over that like flies on poo.

The owners of the IP need to pull their collective fingers out of their arses. Recent events have generated a hell of a buzz. The demand is obviously there.

NECA, no, but a high end 1/6 movie Dredd (I really like the design) from HT (or dare I dream, Blitzway), I would be over that like flies on poo.

The owners of the IP need to pull their collective fingers out of their arses. Recent events have generated a hell of a buzz. The demand is obviously there.
\\:goodpost:

I'd prefer an official figure, but unlicensed is fine too (PO'd).
Maybe some day, with the sequel...

for all who want to know...Cotswold has been told that there has been an agreement reached with the figure but they won't put it back up for PO until they get a definite answer

Original quote from their FB:
Hey folks,

Many of you are wondering what's going on with the Art Figures Heavy Armored Special Cop Set. We are working with our distributor to offer some version of this set, but are trying to ascertain as to exactly how it will be different than the one offered last week. As some of you know, the company who owns the intellectual rights sent out cease and desists to pretty much everyone, including the distributor, to halt the pre-sales of the item. However, it appears that Art Figures and that company seem to have reached an agreement. They (our distributor) sent us information on the changes last night, but those changes were vague, and we're just trying to fine tune them before we re-offer this set. Just hold on with us a little while longer.

Is there any US retailer that's still offering the figure then? Seems most of them has taken down their PO's.

Without a doubt 1:6. No love for the movies for me. Comic version would be nice.

No news on this just yet, by the looks of things? Fingers crossed it creeps out somehow.

Back