Who needs a pacifier when you can have cigarettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fat guy in a little truck...............fat guy in a little truck...........
article-0-09C254F1000005DC-710_634x447.jpg

I still doubt that this "boy" is 2 years old. Like said above, the way he is moving his body is more adult than a child. Would not be surprise if later the truth comes out. I remember a youtube video a few years back of an Indian "boy" dancing around and then lights a cigarette. That was titled as "boy" too, then turned out to be a man

I am on this wagon. With all of the faking of things that we see today and the absolutely amazing quality with which some of them are done, I will not be surprised to eventually hear that this is a fake.

Lmao. This thread is hilarious. And so is that Baby! May he live a long, and prosperous 16 years of life!

Actually, it's pretty funny. And that's a UK paper not a U.S. one. They don't have the same sensitivities to such things.

no i know its funny. in the wrongest sense of funny. i don't think it has to do with sensitivies though necessarily, but thats a different discussion for another time. carry on.

"You will die soon MR. Bond!"

watermark.php

"This god damn thing never starts when it's overly humid, ah well my whole day has been S____!"

article-0-09C254F1000005DC-710_634x447.jpg

%22You%20will%20die%20soon%20MR.%20Bond%21%22

Back