Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can any Australian's here that have purchased Hot Toys from SS give me an idea on how much postage usually is?

Can't tell you what SS charge for shipping but I've always bought my
HT figs from ebay direct from Hong Kong sellers. Always seem to find the figs I want alot cheaper than what SS charge for the figs alone.
Here are 2 great sellers you can trust on ebay.
1- Goodshipped
2- abc-express.

Can any Australian's here that have purchased Hot Toys from SS give me an idea on how much postage usually is?

Shipping from SS is usually $30-40...it used to be like $60 back in the day.

But as Nacho said, HK eBay sellers are a much better solution for Australians.

My DX04 was $37. I couldn't believe it, usually a standard-size HT figure will set me back around $40, but this was a big, heavy box. A pack-out - ie loads more packing material - would've cost closer to $90. My DX04 came in mint condition, it wasn't one of the horror stories some have experienced with shipper boxes shipped via Fedex.

Still, I only picked this one up from SS because it was an exclusive. Normally I would use BBTS and the POL to keep shipping costs down - or order from abcexpress and angolz. I've heard good things about goodshipped too, as Nacho mentioned.

Yeah I've bought from abc before they're excellent to deal with and their postage is bloody fast.
Depends on the size of the figures your buying. I tried to buy the queen and powerloader dioramas from a seller in the states and Australia post wouldn't touch it had to send it courier and the cost was more than the figures were worth

Congrats to Hamish and Andy for being on a John streak of 1. :hi5:

john.png

Back