Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If my geography is correct (that I acquired in the great schools of the USA) I would imagine it would be hard to live in Australia with all the snow and polar bears. Unless you were an Eskimo and had a lot of pies and an igloo fortress.

Is that the Cairns Hogs Breath ? I have been there :D. Sooooo glad I finally left Townsville to move to Tassie but all my family (except my sister) still live in Townsville. My mums freaking at the moment and is staying with a navy friend in his brick house.

Yeah, that's the Hog's Breath Cafe around the corner...starting to get a bit wild now.

Im sorry but _____k me! Anyone from Australia knows about Cyclone Tracy but _____

320982-monster-at-our-door.jpg

Hamish and Andy are back!!!

picture.php

Just finished listening to their first podcast of 2011. :)

I passed on last night as I heard they were doing newer stuff which was actually the case. Soundwave should have some more oldschool stuff plus SSSLLLLAAAAAYYYYYYYAAAAAAA:yess:

Hey guys, I just started an online retail store based on Melbourne. ThreeA only at this stage. Gotta give it a go with the stuff I love. Any support / spreading the word to other Aussies would be appreciated.
Damien
www.boltactiontoys.com
www.facebook.com/BoltActionToys

U an official retailer....or just selling ur stuff!? :monkey1

p.s. that was a legit question btw...not making fun of u! :lol

Hey Damien, congrats on the store mate, hope it goes well for ya'.
I'll be sure to spread the word where I can.

@Minigt Ummm do you just have 1 item for sale or am I looking at the wrong thing on your website?

Thats it mate. Im starting small and just staying with threeA for now. Hot Toys should give me the all clear too, I just dont want to walk before I crawl. Please 'like' my facebook page if you are interested in updates.
https://www.facebook.com/BoltActionToys

Hey Dano669 - good to see another Aussie here

Back