Who is your favorite member of the Watchmen?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favorite Watchmen?

• Total voters
I just recently read Watchmen. All the buzz on the forum got me curious. Amazing story, I'd have to say that my favorite would be Rorschach.

I am unaware of any crime fighting group known as The Watchmen. However if you were asking what my favorite character in the book titled Watchmen is then my response would be Rorschach. He's incredibly unstable, and usually the most interesting to watch.

Just wait till you see the movie. They refer to themselves as "The Watchmen"- it's a gripe of purists, it seems Snyder thinks the dumb public won't understand the film's name if they didn't. Go watch trailer #2... if you're like me, it'll piss you off.

Dr. Manhattan for being the most interesting character and having the coolest powers.

and i bet every one of you that voted for Rorschach also dressed up as Ledger Joker last Halloween.
for shame!

Just wait till you see the movie. They refer to themselves as "The Watchmen"- it's a gripe of purists, it seems Snyder thinks the dumb public won't understand the film's name if they didn't. Go watch trailer #2... if you're like me, it'll piss you off.

There is still no "the", darn it. :tap

Dr. Manhattan for being the most interesting character and having the coolest powers.

and i bet every one of you that voted for Rorschach also dressed up as Ledger Joker last Halloween.
for shame!

:monkey3

Oh well. It was the most fun halloween. Not like i'm ever really going to get to dress up again...why not go out with a bang eh? :D

I've seen the trailer. It did annoy me. But it sounded a bit like the lines were edited a bit, so I'm not quite sure if that's just a trailer thing or actually in the movie. I guess I can understand why they're doing it, but that does not mean I have to like it.

Even in the trailer, Dan says "Watchmen are over"... not "THE Watchmen are over". There is still no "the"! :lecture

Back