Who do you believe is the "best" Batman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you believe is the 'best' Batman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So are you saying that if Michael Keaton and Christian Bale merged into one, single being would be the perfect Batman?

Pretty much. For me take Bale's body and his hair, Keaton's face and voice and stick that in either the 89 suit or the Begins suit and thats my definitive Batman. Easy as that, I don't know why they don't do it.

The best Batman is in my signature and avatar, nuff said.
I don't see how people can choose between them, I never vote in these "best of" polls when it comes to Batman. Other than a few, they're all pretty damn good.

BUT NOPE, gotta have a bestestest!

Yeah pretty odd poll, don't understand why there is a voice actor who's never played a role...

But still -

batman31.jpg

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

If that's Batman, then who the hell are these guys?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xfS5K6L5s0[/ame]

When I watch keaton as batman all I can think about is how I'm pretty sure I can kick his a--.its not believable that he can take anyone in a fight.

When I watch keaton as batman all I can think about is how I'm pretty sure I can kick his a--.its not believable that he can take anyone in a fight.

Bulllllssss____!

If he couldn't beat you he'd either blow your ass up, throw you down a Cathedral stair well or riddle you with bullets. :lol

Keatoneyes.png

Im still laughing at finally seeing what Conroy looks like. After him making an ass of himself about how he is the only Batman that matters, then seeing him. Good laughs.

I don't see how people can choose between them, I never vote in these "best of" polls when it comes to Batman. Other than a few, they're all pretty damn good.

BUT NOPE, gotta have a bestestest!

Exactly, I can't bring myself to vote because they've all brought something unique to the character, and they've all had something that others may have lacked. Conroy IS Batman, but from a vocal standpoint only. This is something that Bale could've done better, but he really embodied the duality of Batman and how he has to allow people to perceive him in order to protect his secret. Keaton nailed Batman, but was a bit too sheepish as Bruce Wayne, the thing that helped his Wayne was the psychotic aspect that he brought to it. Ironically, I think that West was the most well-rounded of the bunch in terms of looks, voice, Bruce Wayne, and Batman. However, he had the advantage of the silver age and the campiness of his generations Batman, which the rest of these guys didn't have.

It's Michael Keaton... hands down.

Conroy is an amazing voice actor and will always be the only voice I hear when I think of him in cartoon form but it's simply not fair to compare him to other physical actors.

M.

Christian Bale.. Hands down... Am I the only one who actually like his voice as Batman???

-Sorry guys, but I can't stand Adam West, to me that was a bad joke of Batman (the 60's Batman was awful in general).

- Michael Keaton, looked good as Batman, but a bit too old as Bruce Wayne.. He looked over 40. Anyway I liked more Val Kilmer as an old Bruce Wayne, than Keaton.

- Kevin Conroy is only voice, so IMO can't be in the same category with movie's Batman. But as someone said, he is batman in the animated world.

-

Last edited:
Back