Who are you still waiting on?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wesker

Super Freak
Reaction score
What characters is everyone still waiting on to complete your collection? Either someone who is yet to be made or just those who haven't gotten the perfect treatment yet?

Right now the one I'm waiting on the most is Gimli. Its surprising how long he's gone unmade for. Merry and Pippin are also needed to round off the fellowship. Two other characters that have been overlooked are King Theoden and Eowyn. I'd be happy to see any of these as PF or 1/6 scale figures.
:wave

1. Gimli
2. Saruman
3. Merry
4. Pippin
5. King Theoden
6. Lurtz
7. Elrond (armored)
8. Ringwraith

Those would all make me feel like my 1/6 collection were "complete". As for PFs, I don't collect those. If the upcoming SSC 1/6 statue line includes any other these within the first year (I know Gimli has been seen in sketches), I'll be pretty inmpressed and will probably start collecting those.

1. Gimli really want an LSB
2. Eowyn want an LSB + PF
3. Merry
4. Pippin
5. King Theoden want an LSB
6. Arwen want an LSB (with her sword) + PF
7. Faramir
8. Galadriel want an LSB

I'll take any of the characters in PF or 1/6 but since the 1/6 is out of the question, PFs are the main thing.

Like I said, I'll take anyone, but if I can get the Fellowship all in PF, I'd be very happy. If I have to pick one, I'd have to say Gimli.

All I really want is a Arwen and Eowyn pf
An Arwen PF would be amazing, especially if its the red outfit from ROTK. I want Eowyn more though because she's never had a good statue done yet where as Arwen had a pretty good one by Weta.

I will buy any remaining members of the fellowship in the PF line. With the available funds and display space, that's about it for me when it comes to LOTR.

Although I don't actually expect any more 1:4 scale hobbits--I'm just hoping to eventually see Gimli and Boromir.

PF's
GIMLI...you cannot have Legolas without Gimli.
Arwen- I would prefer traveling/adventure gear as opposed to princessy stuff... I didn't really care for GTW or Galadriel because of that look.
Gollum or Smeagol would make an insanely awesome PF... even though there's not a lot of fabric to play with. Probably be very affordable too like Frodo.
Sam, heck you could even make a Sam/Smeagol two pack :)
All of the above would be must-buys for me, only exception is if Arwen was done like a disney princess then I would pass.

LSB's
Ive said this before but I think a Fell Beast would make an excellent LSB. Yeah it would be out of scale with everything but LSB's aren't really bound by scale. But somewhere between the size of Cave Troll and Balrog would be insane!

w6ttmf.jpg

PFs:
Boromir, Gimli, Saruman

Maquette:
Anything that SS will make (I would prefer Galadriel, Arwen, Eowyn and Rosie Cotton :wink1: in maquette form)

PF or Maquette:
Prologue Elven Warrior, Elendil, Isildur, Numenorean Warrior, Eomer (in armor), Theoden (in armor), Twighlight Ringwraith or WK, Mouth of Sauron, Easterling, Haldir (in Helms Deep armor), Samwise Gamgee

While it will be interesting to see most new stuff, there is very little that I'd likely buy from a LOTR point of view. Most of my future planning now has very little LOTR in it, with the exception of the Smaug FB and Bag End.

From a PF point of view, if they get it right, I'd likely only get Arwen.

As for the Maquette's, if it fit's in with the SSW statues, then again Arwen is a possibility (the SSW statue isn't the greatest), Faramir I'd get and maybe Haldir in Helms Deep armour.

I'm more likely to consider some other props tho, like a Palantir or Horn of Gondor.

Well, seeing as how the 1:6 scale line is dead. I am no longer wasting time waiting for any character to be released.

Mech test tony ..but i have to find another $4 to pay him with before he can ship the figure out to me.

To complete my SSW collection, I'd love a Theoden on Snowmane.

(Still can't believe they had a steed line without a Rohirrim!)

Me neither, like everyone else i thought Eomer on steed was a nailed-on certainty!

As i was in the game in the SSW days, there's very little really..... i collect the dioramas, so in that sense it's what SCENES i'd like to see released.
As for characters - yeah, pretty much anything not already done and will fit in with my SSW collection, so i'm very curious to see what they'll do in the new maquette line, and how good it will be.

Back