Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eowyn-fighting.jpg

This would also make a nice edition IMO
Words cannot describe how happy I'll be if she gets announced. :rock

I hope that in the next three days look at launching some maquette line and I hope and desire that is not only the Witch King.

Because it is unfortunate that in nearly two weeks of Preorders was not seen anything from the Lord of the Rings.

We've been since October of last year without any Preorder in the maquette line.

Having been down that road I'd like to see Eowyn in something else to be honest. I want her in that white dress she comes out of the Golden Hall wearing upon the death of Théodred.

If we get a white gown I prefer the ROTK version. The one in TTT makes her look a little too similar to Galadriel and the brown corset would add a bit more colour to the piece. Although I don't mind the armour being done again since the SSW statue wasn't very good, plus her going to battle and confronting the Witch-King was such a pivotal moment for her character.

292px-Eowyn.jpg

Still whichever outfit they go with she HAS to come with a sword. She's a Shieldmaiden of Rohan and it would be wrong on so many levels for a statue of Arwen to be ready for combat but not Eowyn.

It would be nice to see her in rohan tunic and helm etc. But I think to break up the line it would be better to see her in one of her dresses. Games Workshop sculpted a tiny version of what I think was really nice little model:
eowyn.jpg

Not the best example of it, but it gives you the jist of it

this doesnt look good at all for the hobbit duo, they should be showing a teaser by now like all the other statues that will be on display at sdcc... only 2 slots left...

josh, is it time to panic yet? we believed in you! :monkey3

I'm waiting for a Frodo & Sam duo which will remind me of the Mount Doom diorama I missed. Come on Sideshow, reveal the Hobbits!

Back