Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kidding aside, I have always loved Galadriel in LOTR. I hope SS will make a diorama of one of my favourite scenes from the movie.

1227.jpg
I like Galadriel, but she's been done 3 times already (Premium Format plus SSW's statue and minibust) I don't want to see another piece of her until we get a new Eowyn who is LONG overdue. :lecture

I just realized that sideshow has the entire, non exclusive versions still available for sale on their site, so there is a good chance I will be ordering....all....of these soon.

What has sideshow announced as future plans for this line? Not so much characters, but how long do they plan on continuing it, are there certain type of character they said they will NOT do? Will the Hobbit movies be included in this line?

Thanks for any info. I just don't want to get wrapped up in it if it is about to end.

They've never announced anything other than they will do all 9 members of the Fellowship in this line. Also recently they previewed the Witch King in True Form statue which should be at sdcc. This line only cover the LOTR movies.

They've never announced anything other than they will do all 9 members of the Fellowship in this line. Also recently they previewed the Witch King in True Form statue which should be at sdcc. This line only cover the LOTR movies.

Thanks for the info.

I don't know why but I'm expecting a Gandalf-like base for the hobbits, so that they would look bigger. Any thoughts?

maybe not as wide/deep, but the base will definitely have some height to it so they are on par with the rest of the lines. ie gollum pf style, although in that case i think they went too extreme with the height.

I really doubt we see hobbits for pre-order before SDCC. They previewed the true form wraith, I'm betting we see that. The hobbits will be on display at SDCC with a PO for later on. Just my opinion.

i am fine with that, as long as the hobbits show themselves!

i am fine with that, as long as the hobbits show themselves!

Ugh, so the release order will be two Ringwraiths in a row, plus the RWOS coming out. You would think they would capitalize on something that's, you know, in LOTR AND The Hobbit considering when the spectral RW will probably arrive.

How so? Comic-Con hasn't started and they're just previewing 1 item day. I'll worry when I get there.

Back