Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll just tell us to make potato characters or whatever it was to show how much we want them. That's how much Sideshow care about their collectors. I bet they had a good laugh over that ;)

Totally agree with you, Sideshow has never listened to his collectors, Frodo and Sam in Orc costumes when everyone wanted to dress the region, pedia worldwide launch of Merry and Pippin and where are they?.

Sideshow does not respond to their customers about the future of the line maquette, follow in complete silence, I think you definitely maquette line closes many collectors stop buying and rely on independent Sideshow line whatsoever.

They may not listen but it's worth a shot....better than just going quietly into the night....if nobody said anything they might not think anyone cares if they drop the license.

Take a shot at a petition... not that I think it will do much good, but it can't hurt. I'm sure the good folks round here will be supportive.

Any-who, my Frodo and Sam EX Maquette is going back or being destoryed. I will wait for this fabled post SCC Middle-Earth announcement; if it's not a Merry & Pippin Maquette then my remaining pieces in the line will be offloaded also. Very :monkey2 as if it comes to pass these will be the first (hopefully last) pieces I sell from my collection.

They'll just tell us to make potato characters or whatever it was to show how much we want them. That's how much Sideshow care about their collectors. I bet they had a good laugh over that ;)

I remember that! I think it was macaroni figures.

Oh I remember that too and how alienated I felt by this kind of "humour" from Sideshow representatives.

So in effect, I wouldn't count on them taking any suggestions coming from us collectors, polls or otherwise, too seriously.

Oh I remember that too and how alienated I felt by this kind of "humour" from Sideshow representatives.

So in effect, I wouldn't count on them taking any suggestions coming from us collectors, polls or otherwise, too seriously.

:monkey2 so sad.

Yes, they did say there would be an announcement after comic-con so something should be coming out right?

Yeah I would love Bilbo and Thorin too.

But before Thorin, there's another Dwarf we've forgotten about first isn't there Sideshow?? Goes by the name of Gimli? Ring any bells?? :lol

:pray:

Hi guys, make of this what you will.

This is a reply I got for SS when I asked what plans they had for LOTR.

"Hi Bill,

Thanks for your email and for your kind words. It’s been a pleasure bringing you LOTR collectibles of all shapes and sizes. While I myself don’t know and specifics about any particular lines, I do know that we have some LOTR pieces still up our sleeves. Middle Earth is still being explored by Sideshow and not to give up hope on anything.

Best Regards,

Michael Tolentino
Customer Service Manager"

Sounds like they are not out of the LOTR game just yet.

Hi guys, make of this what you will.

This is a reply I got for SS when I asked what plans they had for LOTR.

"Hi Bill,

Thanks for your email and for your kind words. It’s been a pleasure bringing you LOTR collectibles of all shapes and sizes. While I myself don’t know and specifics about any particular lines, I do know that we have some LOTR pieces still up our sleeves. Middle Earth is still being explored by Sideshow and not to give up hope on anything.

Best Regards,

Michael Tolentino
Customer Service Manager"

Sounds like they are not out of the LOTR game just yet.

Billy when he received this reply from Sideshow?

Was it before or after the announcement that he would take Weta LOTR line at 1/6 figures.

Billy when he received this reply from Sideshow?

Was it before or after the announcement that he would take Weta LOTR line at 1/6 figures.

It was after the announcement that Weta were going to start making LOTR 1/6 statues again. That is what prompted me to ask the question.

Guessing this is ONLY a reference that they have The Hobbit license...LOTR is dead to them!

He does say: "I do know that we have some LOTR pieces still up our sleeves".

I feel we will still get some more LOTR pieces from Sideshow...at least for now. :wink1:

is saruman ever going to be made!!! its disgusting how theyve done nearly every character multiple times & still no saruman pf or maquette

Back