Which Jacket should I get Indiana Jones or Wolverine?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Jacket???

• Get the Raiders Indiana Jones Jacket

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Get the Wolverine Jacket

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Get one of the other Indy Jackets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't get any Jacket from this site

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indy's jacked is WAY cooler. That is just all kinds of badass. I have a black one, but I might have to get a brown one now.

lamb%5B1%5D.jpg

Although he's a tool, the leather jacket Tom Cruise wears in War of the Worlds is awesome.

That Bond jacket made Pierce look like a bad ass in that scene from "Tomorrow"
I want that one.

I have one of the Indy jackets and it is quite nice. If these were not so expensive, I would say both.

Wested made the original Indy jackets for the whole series of movies. I have two Indy jackets by Wested (one lambskin and one goatskin). They did NOT make the Wolverine jackets and those are simply replicas with the assistance of fans.

Vanson leathers are the original makers of the original Wolverine jacket from X-Men 1...I think they did the same for X-Men 3 but I'm not sure.

I like the Wolverine one - pretty cool.... but if you're a Terminator fan, I also hear that there's a 25th anniversary Terminator jacket coming from Museum Replicas soon - Arnold's motorcycle jacket, and a little birdy told me that we'll be pre-ordering at Sideshow soon :monkey3

I like the Wolverine one - pretty cool.... but if you're a Terminator fan, I also hear that there's a 25th anniversary Terminator jacket coming from Museum Replicas soon - Arnold's motorcycle jacket, and a little birdy told me that we'll be pre-ordering at Sideshow soon :monkey3

Towing the company line. For shame.:lol:lol:lol

Although he's a tool, the leather jacket Tom Cruise wears in War of the Worlds is awesome.

That one is awesome.

I like it better than the Indy or the Wolverine ones.

Me too :D It's really cool.

But choosing from your Indy or Wolverine options, I would defenitely choose the Indy jacket. On those photo's it just has more personality, the Wolverine one looks a bit plain to me...

Back