Which is your favorite Sideshow 1/6 line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Sideshow 1/6 line(Movie or TV) is your favorite?

• Total voters
What about the original BVS movie? It is a shame to pass up that whole source.

It's funny though, the one figure line that has gotten the LEAST amount of votes (Highlander) in this poll, just got another addition to the 12" line announced (Kurgan).
I like Highlander, Buffy, Modern Horror, Planet of the Apes, Bond, Vintage Monsters, and Hellboy, it's just that I like the X-Files the most (Hellboy second). If I could vote more then once I would've done so.
Also I want to support a line that needs supporting so it was either Planet of the Apes or the Files. The Apes have had 12 different characters made already (and yet fans still complain for more), the X-Files only 5 different characters (I'm not counting character variations) so I voted for them.
I'd be happier to see new figures from the X-Files then any other license listed there.

Masao said:
What about the original BVS movie? It is a shame to pass up that whole source.

Personally, I think it's best to let sleeping dogs lie.

anyk_bnnr.jpg

Protozaius said:
It's funny though, the one figure line that has gotten the LEAST amount of votes (Highlander) in this poll, just got another addition to the 12" line announced (Kurgan).

Oh, that was the Kurgan? I thought it was the "Skipper" from Beneath. :p

And as for them doing both sizes at once? I, for one, don't want anything extra taking them away from the possibility of 1:6 versions. :D

I didn't vote for Highlander but I love the Highlander figures!! Just because they have one vote doesn't mean anything. If I could vote for multiple lines, they would definitely get my vote. Heck, they already have my $$$!!!

Brad

POTA all the way for me.
I hope Sideshow will produce more of them.

The Vintage Monsters are pretty great, but I also really like the Military lines.

-Ray

Welome, Ursus3978!!! The board needs another Ape Fan to support this great line!!! :banana

As for my comment about Highlander only having one vote... I didn't mean any offense. I just made a simple observation. I, too am a fan of MANY of Sieshow's lines including Hellboy AND Highlander.

Besides, the only votes that mean anything is the ones we back up with $$$. :D

Back