Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might buy Iron Man Mark 45 and the Ultimate Ultron... it depends on the price and if I can get it on a payment plan.

Cap is still my only definite from this line.

Maybe Hawkeye depending on how I feel after seeing the film.

Well after watching the film, I'm most likely getting:

- Ultron Prime (already PO'd)
- Ultron Mark I
- Ultron Sentry Prime ver.
- Vision

Ultimate Ultron will be the last priority unless I decide to skimp on it entirely.

After seeing the movie, if HT do him right then Vision is number 1 on my list. Will have to see what they do with the Scarlet Witch.

Hehe Vision is number 1 on my list no matter what happens. He's really going to make a shelf pop with his color scheme!

I'd probably laugh if they give him his yellow gloves in a future film though.

Final list:
Cap
Hawkeye
Vision
Ultron Mk1 (will wait for after seeing the movie)

Thinking of getting the Kotobukiya: Hulk v Hulbuster set, are they good quality products?

After watching my order of wants is:

1. Ultimate Ultron
2. Red Sentry
3. Ultron Prime
4. Vision
5. The rest of the Avengers (but can't afford that much :lol)

I'm still playing the wait and see game as not all figures have been shown yet. However I foresee myself waiting until I see in hand pics before pulling the trigger on anything right now.

Final list: All of them, no question though, already PO'd every figure except for Hulkbuster(might have to get two as long as I can get a few more months to save after I buy the first :thud:), sentries are a must, I'd like to get 6 but I'll see what I can swing when I see the price, I'd also like all 4 Iron Legion bots, but again depends on the price.

Top wants:
Vision(#1 :rock)
Ultimate Ultron
War Machine
MK43
MK1 Ultron
and the Twins

Brainiac;7717740[B said:
]Final list: All of them[/B], no question though, already PO'd every figure except for Hulkbuster(might have to get two as long as I can get a few more months to save after I buy the first :thud:), sentries are a must, I'd like to get 6 but I'll see what I can swing when I see the price, I'd also like all 4 Iron Legion bots, but again depends on the price.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6umn5122q58ggg4wcwg0woc0s_640.gif

7zkiwZq.gif

iron-man-2.gif

Back