Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before seeing the film I wanted Ultron, the Mk45, possibly the Mk43 and Cap. After seeing it I only want Cap and the Mk45.

After much ruminating, I've decided on a definitive list for myself (though barely anything has changed really):

- Ultron Prime - PO'd already
- Ultron Mark I - PO'd already
- Ultron Sentry Prime
- Ultimate Ultron
- Vision

Beyond that, it's highly unlikely I'll be getting anything else really.

Before the film, I wanted: Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Vision, Ultron and the twins

Now I may get Scarlet Witch and Cap (since his costume is so similar to the one from Civil War)

I am going to wait for Iron Man from Civil War since Mk 46 looks better IMO. Hopefully the Vision they release will be better for that film too.

Now I may get Scarlet Witch and Cap (since his costume is so similar to the one from Civil War)

I am going to wait for Iron Man from Civil War since Mk 46 looks better IMO. Hopefully the Vision they release will be better for that film too.

Yeah, that's what i'm hoping too. Unless they make some tweaks to the current figure of course.

Finally got a chance to see the film. It was very enjoyable over all but no particular character stuck out as a must buy for me. Guardians is still by far my favorite so I am going to just stick with trying to get a Groot/Rocket pack and pay the remaining on my Mark die cast III for this year.

So, $355 for the XLV, huh? Not the $400 I was predicting, but with shipping, it could come close. HT doesn't make it easy, does it? Good grief. :slap :lol

Now I'm on the fence with the XLV, same as with Mark 1 Ultron. The Hulk and HB are still definites, I'll probably order the Hulk Deluxe set very, very soon.

Before the film I wanted Cap, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Ultimate Ultron, and I DEFINITELY WAS NOT getting another Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Thor or Iron Man. I've since ordered Cap, Vision, Ultron Prime, BW, Hawkeye and IM Mk XLV, and will definitely order SW & Q as soon as they're available. Well, at least I've held my resolve on getting another Hulk or Thor....so far!

I voted Captain America and "other" initially......both choices are still valid. Can't wait for Cap and I'm definitely going to get Scarlet Witch and probably Quicksilver. I would still get a Maria Hill.

The only change that I would make is that I would select Hawkeye, too.

Passing on all the Ultrons, the Hulk, Iron Mans, Widow, Thor, and Hulkbuster (never even a consideration).

Last edited:
Alright, after some more thinking, here is my updated list...with maybes. :lol

Definitely Getting: Captain America, Ultron Prime, Hawkeye, Quicksilver

Maybe Getting: Vision, Ultimate Ultron, Mk I Ultron, Scarlet Witch, Thor (if he comes with armored/sleeved arms)

Passing: Mark 43, Mark 45, Black Widow, Hulk, War Machine, Iron Legion

I don't think I missed any figures...

My original vote is no longer valid :lol I feel like we should have a new pole because quite a few people changed their minds!

I agree. I only picked a couple of the figures when this poll came out. Now, I'm thinking I will be getting all but a couple of them. This movie is gonna cost me a fortune. :lol :lol

My original vote is no longer valid :lol I feel like we should have a new pole because quite a few people changed their minds!

No, we have enough threads in the Marvel section as is! :thwak :lol

It's alright, I've changed my mind at least four or five times already. I wanted XLIII until I didn't want it anymore. I wanted XLV but now I'm waffling due to the price and other things I want more. Let's face it, I'm just not very committed to Iron Man. :monkey3

It's alright, I've changed my mind at least four or five times already. I wanted XLIII until I didn't want it anymore. I wanted XLV but now I'm waffling due to the price and other things I want more. Let's face it, I'm just not very committed to Iron Man. :monkey3

You might be right about that :lol

Not being committed to IM isn't a bad thing, once you start theres no going back

Hey watch it :pfft:

I agree. I only picked a couple of the figures when this poll came out. Now, I'm thinking I will be getting all but a couple of them. This movie is gonna cost me a fortune. :lol :lol

Same here! I think I picked 3 for sure. Now I have almost the entire line on order!!

You might be right about that :lol

Not being committed to IM isn't a bad thing, once you start theres no going back

The problem is if you're a casual Marvel fan like me, every IM armor looks cooler than the one preceding it. One will never own a "definitive" armor. Other than maybe III.

Maybe CSC jerking me around with Gemini was a good thing...I'm not nearly as pumped about it as I was months ago.

Hey watch it :pfft:

When are you going to join Hydra? S.H.I.E.L.D. is for squares, dorks and Goody Two-shoes.

The problem is if you're a casual Marvel fan like me, every IM armor looks cooler than the one preceding it. One will never own a "definitive" armor. Other than maybe III.
Maybe CSC jerking me around with Gemini was a good thing...I'm not nearly as pumped about it as I was months ago.
When are you going to join Hydra? S.H.I.E.L.D. is for squares, dorks and Goody Two-shoes.

I wouldn't say I'm a casual fan :lol but you're right that definitive armor is illusive, but it comes down to personal opinion more often than not. I think the MKIII is pretty close

as for the SHIELD thing, I disagree, I was recently turned :lol its great here :rotfl

Back