Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pfft Hydra is for sadistic nuts. S.H.I.E.L.D. is for individuals who wish to protect people. I am a proud agent :) and I'm happy I flipped Brainy :lol

tumblr_inline_n5u6r68gYu1rsufew.gif

Both of you will turn. It's only a matter of time. It is...inevitable. :wink1:

I will just get the main avengers quick silver and Ultron, then get vision and co later down the line with civil war. If the likes of vision, scarlet witch, war machine versions of AOU lineup is still available, I may buy them. But the priority of 2015/16 is getting the AOU HULK, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, black widow, hawkeye, quicksilver, Ultron. Then come to these guys

Now that Quicksilver's been confirmed, do any of you who were on the fence plan on getting him? Anyone who planned on getting the entire lineup sticking to their Destroyer guns? :lol

Now that Quicksilver's been confirmed, do any of you who were on the fence plan on getting him? Anyone who planned on getting the entire lineup sticking to their Destroyer guns? :lol

Ive been pretty resilient with my wallet, so far just have Iron man mk 43, 45 and vision being added this year, and purging most everything else

All of them sans Hulkbuster, Ultron MK I, Ultron Sentry and War Machine.

I may end up getting War Machine, though.

Decided to hold off from getting Vision for now and just opted to put my money on the IM3 Pepper to join my Mechanic Tony.

Until they make either Ultimate Ultron or an Ultron Sentry Prime, I have very little reason to get Vision. For now, I'm okay with just Ultron Prime and Ultron Mk1.

I've grabbed widow, iron man, and cap so far

And have pre orders on hill vision Thor hulk hawkeye ultron mark 1 quicksilver

Now do I use the rewards earned for these to go against hulk buster!?!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only ordered Cap so far. I do plan on getting the core Avengers team in Thor, Iron Man 43, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Hulk. I also want Vision, but SW and QS are on the maybe list for now.

Definitely not getting War Machine as the character wasn't in the film enough for me to warrant such an expensive purchase. Iron Legion is also out and for now I'm passing on the Hulkbuster as it's a lot of money to put down and I just don't have that kind of space to display it.

I like Prime and do need to have a villain from the film, so for now it's looking to be this figure unless UU is shown because having both will be a bit too much for me. I don't know about the Sentries, they would look cool in battle with some of the Avengers, but they won't be cheap. The Mark 45 also looks cool, but I would want an UU for a final battle scene.

I think Maria Hill would look a little out of place with the rest of the Avengers. She would look better placed with The Winter Soldier figures, including the new Nick Fury, but I haven't collected any of those figures.

Then there's the Mark 1 Ultron, which looks really cool, but I think I will wait till it is released to see the range of articulation.

I've changed my mind a lot with this line of figures. Due to other interests and also the fact that I only gave the film a 6/10. I see Civil War being the better movie, so I'll probably want to get some figures from that film as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back