Statue Which character(s) to join the Mythos Line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see some kind of expansion on Hans character. He is such a good character yet I know so little beyond the movies. Not really sure how you could do something with him to look different or reflect perhaps an earlier time in his life.

I'd like to see some kind of expansion on Hans character. He is such a good character yet I know so little beyond the movies. Not really sure how you could do something with him to look different or reflect perhaps an earlier time in his life.

You mean like this? :lol

lego-star-wars-the-padawan-menace-20110920005544759_640w.jpg

I really like the idea of a "geared up" Greedo in his prime.

The main guys will get done as they are sure sellers, it's just a question of how SS will do them.

I view the Mythos line as 50% what if their lives transpired differently or 50% unseen moments in characters lives.

Luke as an old farmer (never having left Tatooine)
Tuskan Raider without the wrappings/mask
Yoda meditating in Dagobah Jungle
Starkiller as Maulkiller
Adult Ashoka
Grievous (pre-cyborg)
HK-47

Last edited:
I view the Mythos line as 50% what if their lives transpired differently or 50% unseen moments in characters lives.

Luke as an old farmer (never having left Tatooine)
Tuskan Raider without the wrappings/mask
Yoda meditating in Dagobah Jungle
Starkiller as Maulkiller
Adult Ashoka
Grievous (pre-cyborg)
HK-47

Some great ideas there.Tusken without the wrappings would be a great concept. I'd even like to see a dark side Luke from the later books where he went over for a while.

I love Yoda but I never feel his statues are great to look at. If you're going to do a little guy, do an ewok eating a hunman arm. They do eat people accordig to the movie.

I would like to see.

A old Luke Skywalker with a beard, similer to the Ben mythos. and a Young qui gon jinn Jedi, him years before Episode 1. A old grizzled Han Solo looks very worn battle scared with defferent clothing dressed in combat body armor, holding blaster, with all manner of Weapons attached too him leader of a army looking like a total bad-***.

Sith Yoda from the Dark Rendezvous novel. I looked for art to post, but didn't find any I liked.

<--------An Ilum Yoda would be cool too.

Commander Cody
Captain Rex
Revan Dark or Light
Republic Commando Sev (maybe assuming he survives an updated "abandoned on a planet" version

I've been debating this for a few days now and here is a small list of what I would like see come from the Mythos line....

1. Grand Admiral Thrawn
2. Prince Xizor
3. Wedge
4. Jania Solo
5. Jagged Fel
6. Grand Master Luke
7. Leia Solo Jedi Knight
8. Han Solo
9. Chewbacca
10. Lando
11. Republic commandos Delta Squad
12. Wampa
13. Mara Jade Emperor’s Hand
14. Admiral Ackbar
15. Tarkin

Oh there's more but this could get them started. :D

Commander Cody
Captain Rex
Revan Dark or Light
Republic Commando Sev (maybe assuming he survives an updated "abandoned on a planet" version
yes on revan please
and sev would be to sick. have it months after the battle of kashyyk when vader returns with the empire and hes all confused. his armor badly destroyed. ha thats what popped in my head

Back