Statue Which character(s) to join the Mythos Line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be cool, though. Here's more.

troop3.jpg

That would be a big time pass. I don't care one bit about some nobody Biker Scout. Not nearly as cool as the nobody Gammy guard.

That would be a big time pass. I don't care one bit about some nobody Biker Scout. Not nearly as cool as the nobody Gammy guard.

The whole concept of the trooper armor is to make them all look completely alike, thereby reducing them to "nobodies" as you call them. To each his own.

To me, a Stormtrooper or a Scout Trooper is extremely iconic of Star Wars, and that's what I'm after.

To me the Mythos line is to tell a different story of the characters, this one just looks like a biker scout in the forest. Nothing interesting, different or unique about it at all. Maybe have him working on his bike or something would make it kind of cool.

Last edited:
To me the Mythos line is to tell a different story of the characters, this one just looks like a biker scout in the forest. Nothing interesting, different or unique about it at all. Maybe have him working on his bike or something would make it kind of cool.

You've got a point. I'd also prefer that of the Mythos line. :goodpost:

Does the Gammy then? ;)

I would say anyone "belongs" in the Mythos line (except Jar Jar) as long as they can give them a cool story / pose. The Gammy is big and powerful and looks intimidating to go with his cool story... if they can come up with the same for the biker scout I'd be ok with getting one. The picture posted is just a boring pose and when you give that to a boring character its a fail.

I would say anyone "belongs" in the Mythos line (except Jar Jar) as long as they can give them a cool story / pose. The Gammy is big and powerful and looks intimidating to go with his cool story... if they can come up with the same for the biker scout I'd be ok with getting one. The picture posted is just a boring pose and when you give that to a boring character its a fail.

Well we all have our opinions. I find that Gammy guard to be boring. I would more likely buy the trooper over him.

I would like to see a Han or Lando in the Mythos line. I think SSC could do so much with these two characters. Maybe do them together playing Sabacc for the Falcon.

A weeqyay would be awesome next to the Gammy Guard !!

Weequay_NEGAS.jpg

Yeah, he would, and that artwork is amazing.

I wonder. I'm hoping they keep going with the Mythos line. They can do four majors and one minor in every wave...

Wishful thinking? :pray:

That actually looks kind of cool. I sure hope they announce somebody else soon. My first Vader flex payment goes today though so thats good. :)

i know some of you if not most will know what im talking about. how about a Gorax? with him holding a ewok and about to step on another.
yes this is a complete joke but i would buy it. just saying

Back