Which Avengers Hot Toy is rated a lot of $$$$$

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say that the mark VII BD will be the most expensive one.
I was lucky to get three somehow, was thinking about keeping one at least, but I'm definitely flipping them.
No shame.

As one of the "newbie" members I'll take this opportunity to increase my post count. :)

Most of the main existing threads are 300+ pages long. For a new member it's tough to trawl through that many comments to find an answer or invent an original thread.

I think it's a bit harsh to pour scorn on a new members thread just because they are full of new enthusiasm for the hobby and this site.

Could not agree more there is no reason to treat new members this way. The way some older members treat new members makes you wonder why anyone bothers joining at all.

I don't mind same/similar questions being asked if its from a new member. Sometimes it is easier just to ask considering the amount of threads/posts which are 90% full of "when will my order ship, waitlist convert etc etc" If it bugged me so much having to answer the same questions over and over I simply would not post and let someone else respond.

Could not agree more there is no reason to treat new members this way. The way some older members treat new members makes you wonder why anyone bothers joining at all.

I don't mind same/similar questions being asked if its from a new member. Sometimes it is easier just to ask considering the amount of threads/posts which are 90% full of "when will my order ship, waitlist convert etc etc" If it bugged me so much having to answer the same questions over and over I simply would not post and let someone else respond.

There's a lot of those around, but make no mistake, some of them are really nice individuals. Some act like they own the place or something, and it really dazzles me TBH. We are adults, in a board dedicated to TOYS. As if that wasn't weird enough. Lol.

Thats true lol. Way I like to see it is if I help someone out, someone may do the same for me when I need help or advise. But then I am a glass half full kinda guy.

Wow, Hawkeye is going for a lot right now. The only Avengers I have are Captain America, and Iron Man Mark VII. I have BD Mark VII on PO and may be getting a second one.

Right now I'm tempted to get on the waitlist for Hulk because I think once he is gone, his value will go way up.

I sold a Hawkeye recently and it went for £325 so i would say he is a solid bet at the minute.

Black Widow seems to be in lower numbers too.

Thor could be a dark horse though as there is already one out and possibly another coming soon.

Thats Madness, Blade would even go for that :slap

Welcome all new members. :welcome :wave

I think the entire Avengers line will eventually sell for top dollar. Currently, Hawkeye is the hardest to come by and perhaps the most expensive at the moment. Also, he may be tied with the Avengers LE IM MKVI.

I forgot about the MK VI promos(including the pepsi combined whatever u call it promo) that was limited to a ridonculous number of only 15 units or something and was just a light up base with a MK VI with a mech test head.

yay more useless threads from new members.... when are mods gonna make it so noobies cant start threads till 50 posts...

How about you refrain from being a jerk who insults other members because they post what you don't like? I guess if he responds in kind you will go into victim mode and start crying.

Last edited:
I think Avengers mark VI is most expensive.
That can easily sell for $550+

Where hawkeye has been up and down at $350 and $550 at its peak...

Yup, the Promo Mark VI with only 12 made is "rated" a lot of $$$

And its not that I dont like what they post, its the lazyness of it... every one of these threads is useless, a quick look in the appropriate sections would save alot of energy. This thread is made by a guy who seems to have only joined the board to get into the WTT/S/B threads as all of his posts are related to that and gaging prices of figures.... which can be done on ebay very easily. He hasn't contributed very much of anything to this board. Which is fine but dont start useless threads which could easily be avoided

I wonder what the production numbers were on each of the figures. I'd like to assume that Hawkeye was made in fewer numbers than the rest, which is what helped fuel demand, but I'm not entirely sure.

All I remember was that he sold out fairly quickly and after the movie was released, a lot of people who didn't originally preorder him wanted him all of the sudden.

And I'm still surprised that Avengers Thor isn't sold out yet.

I wonder what the production numbers were on each of the figures. I'd like to assume that Hawkeye was made in fewer numbers than the rest, which is what helped fuel demand, but I'm not entirely sure.

All I remember was that he sold out fairly quickly and after the movie was released, a lot of people who didn't originally preorder him wanted him all of the sudden.

And I'm still surprised that Avengers Thor isn't sold out yet.

Hawkeye was a very low production run, PO's were really low for him and then the movie hit and he sold out quick, also he was the first HT to be shown and people weren't all that sure of the line at that point, alot of people wanted to "wait and see"

I think Avengers mark VI is most expensive.
That can easily sell for $550+

Where hawkeye has been up and down at $350 and $550 at its peak...

I've been hunting for this figure for awhile now. If you see ANY for $550 please let me know. Ha

Back