Which Avengers Hot Toy is rated a lot of $$$$$

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been hunting for this figure for awhile now. If you see ANY for $550 please let me know. Ha

You've probably missed out on a lot of mark VI that were pretty cheap lol
Check on eBay and last sold listings. $400-550

I never quite understood the popularity of the Movie Promo Mark VI. It has way less accessories but it costs more? I just scored a Iron Man 2 Mark VI today for $450 shipped from a member on here. That's probably the most I'll ever spend on a Hot Toy but that's the premium I'm willing to pay for coming into the game late. You just gotta be persistent, keep an eye out and play the waiting game.

And its not that I dont like what they post, its the lazyness of it... every one of these threads is useless, a quick look in the appropriate sections would save alot of energy. This thread is made by a guy who seems to have only joined the board to get into the WTT/S/B threads as all of his posts are related to that and gaging prices of figures.... which can be done on ebay very easily. He hasn't contributed very much of anything to this board. Which is fine but dont start useless threads which could easily be avoided

Honestly mate, it's a freaking forum!!!! Everyone has their own right to post whatever they want, however as long as they stick to the rules.. it seem ok with the mods so far..because this topic hasn't been deleted...

Lipstick.....can I call u that? Cause so sounded suited to you.
If you don't like what we post then report it!!!
If not then just be quiet and move on..

Honestly mate, it's a freaking forum!!!! Everyone has their own right to post whatever they want, however as long as they stick to the rules.. it seem ok with the mods so far..because this topic hasn't been deleted...

Lipstick.....can I call u that? Cause so sounded suited to you.
If you don't like what we post then report it!!!
If not then just be quiet and move on..
ooh sick burn..

This is one of the laziest threads ever...do a 5 minute search..close this.

haha right after I get flamed... at least im not alone

ooh sick burn..

haha right after I get flamed... at least im not alone

I guess I was being lazy and didn't read your post...actually it wasnt laziness..just I didn't care but I obviously agree with you 100%. This kind of trash dirties up the boards for actual good and informative threads.

Batman Begins exclusive was $850 two years ago. now its going for $360

I never quite understood the popularity of the Movie Promo Mark VI. It has way less accessories but it costs more? I just scored a Iron Man 2 Mark VI today for $450 shipped from a member on here. That's probably the most I'll ever spend on a Hot Toy but that's the premium I'm willing to pay for coming into the game late. You just gotta be persistent, keep an eye out and play the waiting game.

It's all about the exclusivity. Plus you have less of a chance buying one with pink panties right out of the box. Also, not sure if you're referring to the secondary market price or the original price, but originally the regular Mark VI cost more than the promo version.

Seems like hawkeye hitting that $500 avg now.. People must be completing their avengers series!

Batman Begins exclusive was $850 two years ago. now its going for $360

I don't ever remember seeing the Batman Begins Toys Fair Ex. go for $850. I recall $600 being the top price + shipping, so maybe $660 tops.

Also, Batman is not from the Avengers....

hey I like my HT hawkeye yeah he's definitely way overpriced but man he comes with a LOT of ***** and there are endless poses you can do with him though I agree I'm sure I probably payed too much for him (i think i ended up getting him for just over $200) but man he really is the Bee's knees and looks GREAT with everyone else

i think i'll be selling my avengers figures to finance the other iron man figures that will be released over the next several months. just waiting on hulk and it will be complete!!! including coulson, nick fury, loki, avengers black widow, hawkeye, hulk, the MVII, avengers cap and avengers thor, what do you think the complete factory sealed set is worth???

i think i'll be selling my avengers figures to finance the other iron man figures that will be released over the next several months. just waiting on hulk and it will be complete!!! including coulson, nick fury, loki, avengers black widow, hawkeye, hulk, the MVII, avengers cap and avengers thor, what do you think the complete factory sealed set is worth???

137028459273.png

Back