Where's Creecher ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello out there. What an awesome surprise.

I am, on what is traditionally known as "gone walkabout". Mith was closest to the mark with his comment on womanising. Sorry, no prizes. I have met a woman that can withstand my stench and remain unaffected by the extremes of atmospheric conditions which surround me. I have only fleeting moments where I can peruse the net at all, of late, and I cannot be certain when I can post again. I am between houses, and have much reorganising to do, and six years to catch up on.

I'd like to thank Bannister for taking up my role of listing those who would like a 1/6th articulated Medieval f'un Kurgan. Keep up the good fight guys and gals. Thanks again for the awesome thread Shai. I'll send up a flare if I need any help, though any sort of combustion could prove fatal, so I may have to rethink that. I am missing the board and will be back when things settle. Bye for now.

CREECH! Come back!

It smells too...clean...around here!
No distinctive odors to speak of...except for King's feet in the Sandbox maybe...oops, those are mine!
...:D

We cannot have a KLEAN KRUSADE! Where's the fun in that?

Welcome back Creecher, you were sorely missed!!!

Creechers been nockin' boots huh, good for you!!!

:lol ...I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING OF BUMPING THIS THREAD TOO...

Creechy's puter died... so he cannot be on. Just to let you know. All a Merry Christmas guys and gals

Nessasita said:
Creechy's puter died... so he cannot be on. Just to let you know. All a Merry Christmas guys and gals

Well, tell him Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for us if you talk to him, and also that we miss him! :duff

Nessasita said:

Really sad to hear this. Let him know we miss him okay Ness.

We should all start mailing him computer parts. There has to be thousands of parts not being used by members of this forum alone.

Back