Where's all the 12" figures ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow figs do rock but Hot Toys wins for me. Better quality. The only downer is the price. :monkey4

Let's hope SS can step back up to the plate and hit some home runs. Their LOTR line is great.

I am a strict 1/6 scale collector and the lack of SSC continuing with their other 1/6 doesn't shock me.
If they are trying to make a new body good luck, Dragon Models just came out with their new Neo 3 body and it is DYNO-MITE!!!

I heard this from someone on IGN and was wondering has anyone heard that Sideshow will not have the Star Wars license after this year?
If this is true then I am in shock but it would explain why they haven't made any armored figures.

I mean come one, if Hasbro can make armored figures than why can't Sideshow?

piccolodaimaoh said:
I am a strict 1/6 scale collector and the lack of SSC continuing with their other 1/6 doesn't shock me.
If they are trying to make a new body good luck, Dragon Models just came out with their new Neo 3 body and it is DYNO-MITE!!!

I read about it over on OSW and basically it moves towards the BBI G3.5 but its still not all the way. That said, I haven't seen one in person.

piccolodaimaoh said:
I heard this from someone on IGN and was wondering has anyone heard that Sideshow will not have the Star Wars license after this year?
If this is true then I am in shock but it would explain why they haven't made any armored figures.

This came up ages ago and was debunked.

I mean come one, if Hasbro can make armored figures than why can't Sideshow?

Sideshow have explicitly said they will make armoured figures. Its just the timeframe that seems in question.

LordAzrael said:
I read about it over on OSW and basically it moves towards the BBI G3.5 but its still not all the way. That said, I haven't seen one in person.

This came up ages ago and was debunked.

Sideshow have explicitly said they will make armoured figures. Its just the timeframe that seems in question.

Thank you for putting all of my worries to rest.

Back