Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got better pics coming soon, but for now here's my completed 03 Leatherface next to Mikey.

n0hn.jpg

I got better pics coming soon, but for now here's my completed 03 Leatherface next to Mikey.

n0hn.jpg

They have to be the best Myers and leatherface figures I have ever seen.
What hair do you use buddy?

Also is the leatherface chainsaw , black? , red? Or red covered in black oil and dirt?

They have to be the best Myers and leatherface figures I have ever seen.
What hair do you use buddy?

Also is the leatherface chainsaw , black? , red? Or red covered in black oil and dirt?

Thanks man. Its just some synthetic material from a craft store. And the chrainsaw is completely repainted.
ii76.jpg

Recentley went back to this and rehaired it with lambs wool.
Not bad for first attempt but it looked a bit like an afro, so
added black wash to the hair to make it less fluffy, worked a treat.
Also dirtied up the arms more and mask.
Repainted the chainsaw blade and dirtied up the rest of it.
Tea bathed the shirt.
Used a bulkier body than the original, but still need to get a cheap kaustic body sometime and weather it more I think.
Think the original sculpt is ok imo

IMG_20131227_214423_zps653471f0.jpg

IMG_20131227_213246_zps9cb27f81.jpg

IMG_20131227_212859_zps7c790985.jpg

IMG_20131227_212850_zpscc3ada52.jpg

Recentley went back to this and rehaired it with lambs wool.
Not bad for first attempt but it looked a bit like an afro, so
added black wash to the hair to make it less fluffy, worked a treat.
Also dirtied up the arms more and mask.
Repainted the chainsaw blade and dirtied up the rest of it.
Tea bathed the shirt.
Used a bulkier body than the original, but still need to get a cheap kaustic body sometime and weather it more I think.
Think the original sculpt is ok imo

IMG_20131227_214423_zps653471f0.jpg

IMG_20131227_213246_zps9cb27f81.jpg

IMG_20131227_212859_zps7c790985.jpg

IMG_20131227_212850_zpscc3ada52.jpg

u have done a great job! the sideshow original leatherface sculpt is one of the only horror sculpts thats still half decent today

Cheers glad you liked it.
The sculpt is good I will have to check the film again soon but looks acurate to me.
Shame about the original body:)

So I managed to grab a 1/6 Thomas Hewitt Sideshow figure from eBay yesterday for a reasonable price and the seller says it has a repainted head and from the pictures you can tell it has.

I will have it tomorrow but I'm going to do what the majority have done here and bloody him up some but being a novice I was after some tips.

Is it basically just clear red mixed with black to get a blood effect? And what is better, fabric paint or acrylic paint? Thanks guys.

Also the figure wasn't the exclusive version so there was no sledgehammer so I was wondering if ZsaszSays were you still doing the custom hammers mate?

Nice pic Zsasz. :clap

PS - Zsasz did you see my question about the custom Sledgehammers you were offering buddy?

Here is my 1/6 Leatherface figure from the 2003 remake that came yesterday -

I'm happy with him and I'm definitely going to bloody him up some.

I have a repainted remake SS Leatherface head sculpt as well if someone wants to buy it off me. I ended up replacing it with One's version but a lot of people loved the way I repainted the original one so if anyone is Interested hit me up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So adding a blood effect onto his clothes and hands what would be the best paint for the job, Tamiya Acrylic or fabric paint? Thanks guys.

PS - ZsaszSays your PM is full buddy.

Finally finished my 03 LF.

arwc.png

c25v.png

j9mv.png

imfu.png

ttnr.png

kesu.png

u0fm.png

hlde.png

xvr9.png

3nqy.png

-Headsculpt by Ones Customs, haired by me.
-1/6th scaled fully articulated body and stand cradle by Hot Toys.
-Hands by ACI
-Boots are unknown
-Severed arm, frame, hardware and chainsaw by McFarlane Toys…all repainted by me.
-Bones, paper accessories made and painted by me.
-All clothing made 100% from scratch by me.
-All wood work made, painted, and weathered by me.

Finally finished my 03 LF.

arwc.png

c25v.png

j9mv.png

imfu.png

ttnr.png

kesu.png

u0fm.png

hlde.png

xvr9.png

3nqy.png

-Headsculpt by Ones Customs, haired by me.
-1/6th scaled fully articulated body and stand cradle by Hot Toys.
-Hands by ACI
-Boots are unknown
-Severed arm, frame, hardware and chainsaw by McFarlane Toys…all repainted by me.
-Bones, paper accessories made and painted by me.
-All clothing made 100% from scratch by me.
-All wood work made, painted, and weathered by me.

that looks awesome mate! you never got back to my last PM! plz do so when ya can :D thanks

That Thomas Hewitt figure is a beauty Zsasz, It looks both badass and menacing well done mate. :clap

So I have added some padding to my Thomas Hewitt figure and I have futzed with the hair and now I'm just waiting on my 1/6 sledgehammer and the clear red paint to arrive and then I'll be able to finish him up.

Here is my sideshow Hewitt leather face modified chainsaw , added a metal blade and metal handle , and added real screws.
I also added real duct tape I then painted it dirty and bloody.
Could not see properly in the film the colour but it looked very oily and dirty red so I went with that.

Back