Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not done with my leatherface
(remake), i am also working on my 1974 sideshow leatherface. I will repaint this leatherface because the brushes i used stunk and i did a sloppy job, i still have more to do/improve but heres mine.

My updated and much improved remake leatherface, which i am proud of. Also just finished my 74 leatherface. complete with a narrow shoulder muscle body and dyed apron (added blood). I will one day make remake leatherface a new apron and soon i will be making 74 leatherface a bracelet made out of "bones" and "teeth" like in the film lol :) enjoy.

My pretty woman version almost done.

P1070115_zpse4cbca63.jpg

P1070117_zpsec42701d.jpg

IMG_0812_zps5cb5410b.jpg

IMG_0811_zpsa260d2b5.jpg

...WOW that is one amazing 1/6! Probably the best i've seen. Did you make the hands yourself?

Here's a revised version of my custom 1/6 Leatherface. Same upgrades as before with the exception of a new shirt less weathered this time and a leather yellow apron that was already weathered with some blood splatter that I added more to it. The rest is the same as before. Kaustic Muscular body with the SS head sculpt.

Here's a revised version of my custom 1/6 Leatherface. Same upgrades as before with the exception of a new shirt less weathered this time and a leather yellow apron that was already weathered with some blood splatter that I added more to it. The rest is the same as before. Kaustic Muscular body with the SS head sculpt.

That's awesome, looks really good, some great customs on this thread

Back