Where to get Preds???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

predatorJR

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Does anybody know some sites(other than e-bay) to buy preds??? So far no luck. Everywhere I go "sold out".:banghead

In the L.A area go to "Frank and Sons". But some guys there always try and cheat you with some outrageous prices.

Keep your eye out on the Wanting to sell board right here at Sideshow freaks. I have acquired two of my preds this way. Which ones are you looking for?

If you missed the preds when they were available the first time, you will have to pay the price...both metaphorically and literally. It's gonna be eBay (or another secondary market) or the highway.

Last edited:
Im searching for celtic and chopper and so far it looks like this place has the best chances. BUT only if you are lucky and find them as soon as they are posted.

In the L.A area go to "Frank and Sons". But some guys there always try and cheat you with some outrageous prices.

Yeah, I go there from time to time, those sellers are like the comic book guy from The Simpsons. One booth there is Echo Base toys, and depending on who's working the booth... never mind they all treat customers as if they have no money.

if your looking for newer preds...ebay is the way to go or this board. I picked up a P2 for 150 shipped and a wolf for 110 shipped recently.

Your not going to find better deals then on these boards or on other 1/6th boards. I just got a Power Loader from here via Chevez and I got a Chopper form a guy on OSW. And a Battel damage P2 from here via Man Machine.

Good luck

Eric

Back