Where to get extra "soft foam sheets"?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzfan84

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, you guys know what I'm talking about here!

You know the "soft foam sheets" they wrap our beautiful statues in before placing them in the "harder foam" containers? Where's a good place to get extras of that stuff?

Sometimes it rips, or there's just not enough in there in the first place. I know I'd like to be able to buy a big roll of that stuff.

If it's not available, do Sideshow recommend anything to use in its place? Would soft paper towels work just as well, or could they cause paint rubs?

Okay, you guys know what I'm talking about here!

You know the "soft foam sheets" they wrap our beautiful statues in before placing them in the "harder foam" containers? Where's a good place to get extras of that stuff?

Sometimes it rips, or there's just not enough in there in the first place. I know I'd like to be able to buy a big roll of that stuff.

If it's not available, do Sideshow recommend anything to use in its place? Would soft paper towels work just as well, or could they cause paint rubs?

If you have a framing store, alot of the time they giveaway that stuff. Art and hardware stores usually carry it as well.

Back