Where is AdoptedScot???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad everything is going well. You should be stalker free now that you posted here. If you see a man in the bushes out front though with no clothes on it's probably King. He does that sometimes. :dunno

Great to hear from you! Take care of yourself so you can get back in here and drop the mod hammer!

Glad you're back and you're Ok Shell, We missed you. :)

Hi all :wave,

Thank you so much for all the well wishes and kind messages I have received.

I am so sorry I kind of disapeared from the Forum.
This thread is completely unexpected and I’m sorry if some of you were worried. Those that know me best know that I don’t have any family so my friends and online friends I have made have become very dear to me. So I wanted to post to let you know I’m still here....only just.

I’m not gonna go into details but lets just say that I now have even more health issues than I had before and things have been (and are) pretty damn bad which is why I havn’t been online at all. I havn't even been switching my laptop on so now have many MANY things and emails to catch up on.

Just to address a couple of things mentioned here.
To the sceptics thinking that I just didn’t care and just left, well you couldn’t be more wrong. I wouldn’t do that, I have too many friends here (and I like winding King Dorky up too much to leave him be ;) :lol).

Yes, I am disabled and housebound, I have not been outside in many years.

I don't know what telephone number peeps have for me but I havn't received any calls or texts. I never actually answer the phone but I do have voicemail and have had no messages or texts, ah well, nevermind. Thank you for trying though, it really does mean a lot to me that you peeps care but I am sorry if I've worried my friends by dropping off the radar, it was not intentional :(.

To those that have left nothing but encouragement and concern in this thread, on my wall, and through messages etc, I sincerely thank you, it means a heck of a lot to me and I really appreciate it.

I’m only gonna be online a bit at a time so please do not be upset if I don’t reply to your pm immediately.

Thanks again everyone, you guys and gals are fab!.
Shell
x :duff

Glad you're back Shell, but sorry about your health issues. Hope things getting better for you! Take care and I wish you all the best!

picture.php

Glad you're still with us Shell! I was genuinely worried for a while there! :panic:

Be as well as you can be, and I'll see 'ya 'round the boards. :duff

Welcome back!!!!
Thanks Sluggie!.
Very cool new ID btw!
x :wave

Silly Shell... it only took a few days to notice you were missing
Seriously?
I really am a creature of habit arn't I :lol
x

It's really good to hear from you Shell. I missed my Ginger Lovin' cohort and only wish you the very best.

I wish you weren't over the pond and close by cause I would definitely come over and keep you company often. :date

Miss your wit and humor, hopefully you get come around these parts more often.
La Mel :rock
Thank you so much. I was thinking of you last night cos I was watching Greys Anatomy and it reminded me of one of our favourite ladies:
kateeeeee.jpg

x

Yay!!
I'm so happy you're back Shell!!
This place isn't the same when you're not around!! :lecture!
Take care!!
Hey Kuz, thank you buddy. I just gotta say I love the Avatar and Sig.
x

Good to hear you're still kickin!! :rock

Now start some infractin.........
roboscot2.jpg

....is back!!! Hee hee. (pic courtesy of my mate J)
x

Thanks again, so much to all that posted, sent me well wishes and emails and I'm so sorry I worried you, it was not intentional.
Shell
x :eek:

Last edited:
It's really great to hear that you are doing okay, Shell. I hope we didn't upset you by attempting to pry into your personal life- just know that we all care about you as much as you care for us :)

Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Welcome back :D:D:wave

Awe, thanks Tom :love

I was gone for a couple days, didn't think anyone noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back